seven

Jungkook pov:

I was in cafetaria when y/n came , grab her lunch and went to sit near the window . I was about to go to her but a girl approach her and said .

Girl: Stand up .

She look at her and continue eating , ignoring her.

Girl: How dare you ignore me .

She said in an angry tone . Who is she to talk to her like that. She make her stand up and slap her hard on the cheek .

Y/n: How dare you slap me .

She said in a calm voice . Trying to control her anger.

Girl : My wish .

The girl said and smirked .

Y/n : Who are you you talk to me like that .

She said in an angry tone . The girl smirked at her

Girl: I am the daughter of the principle of this school.

She laughed at her . The girl  look at her confused . Well i was also confused as to why she laugh at such kind of situation.

Y/n: Do you know who i am .

Girl: Well why do i have to know you.

Y/n: Because i am the owner of this school .

*Whaaaaaat * i thought to myself . I didn't know that  . Of course i didn't . She didn't tell me . All the students in the cafeteria become shocked .

Y/n: Now stay away from me.

She started to walk outside .

Girl: I don't believe you .

Y/n: Then don't .

She left the cafetaria . The students started to talk about her . I went after her because i want her to be my dance partner for the party. I saw her going to the rooftop . I also went there and open the door . She look at me . I went to her and sat beside her and said .

Jungkook:is that true.

Y/n: yes

Jungkook: wow i didn't knew that.

Seriously i ask her that . Ofcourse i didn't know . How would i know if she didn't tell me .

Y/n: ofcourse you didn't.

She answered and look down due to emarrasment . I was really nervous . I don't know how to ask her to be my dance partner . I gather my courage and said.

Jungkook: Y/n......

Y/n: Hmmm

Jungkook: Can you be my partner for the dance party .

Y/n: What dance party.

She looks at me confused.

Jungkook: oh i forgot to tell you that my dad also arranged a dance party with  my birthday party .

She nodded.

Jungkook: soo..... umm what is your answer.

Y/n: Ok.

Y/n pov:

He asked me for being his dance partner . I was confused because my father and his father didn't tell me that . Then he said that his father arranged the party . But why i didn't know about that . He asked again for my answer . I said yes . I don't know why i said yes . I wanted to change my answer . I look at him to say that i will no be his dance partner.

Y/n: jungkook.....

Jungkook: hmmm.

Y/n: nothing .

I wanted ti say no but i could not . I am acting weird whenever he was around me. My heart beats faster . I don't know what is happening with me but i have to stop it . I don't want him to end up like them .