Chapter sixteen.

FIRST OF ALL DEDICATION TO : Loveable_hazzy for making me this amazing trailer, I don't know if you can watch it!

***************************************************************************

So I've got my old life back, my friends and our chat, laughter and nights in. It's been 2 weeks now, me and Zayn greeted each other every morning even he's with me in one of my classes we just smile at each other.

Courtney became one of our group too, Lauren never talked to me, and Melissa too. I guess they noticed that maybe Zayn liked me a little bit so they backed off? Finally realising that the plan is not working anymore? Hmmm, maybe.

Or maybe they're just being b*tches.

Anyways then, we were sat at lunch.

"So are you going to Zayn's party tonight?" Jesy asked.

"I don't know about it, but anyways, are you?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know  I have a biology test tomorrow and I really need to catch up with some other studies" she said.

"Yeah, and you Lindsay, Courtney, Brooke?" I asked.

"Well, you know Zayn's parties are like the best! I think I'll accept Zack's offer this time" she said. Zack is one of the football team, he has a major crush on Brooke and always asks her to go to one of the parties, but she always declines him.

"Well, you know I don't really like Zayn, but Niall asked me to go for the first time, and I can't decline this blue-eyed fella" she winked. "Oh I forgot I have Sam, but he's invited as well" she mumbled.

We laughed at her.

"I'm going of course, Brandon, y'know the guy.."

"You've been making out with about a month now" I laughed and she nodded.

"Actually he asked me out" she defended after a long pause. We laughed at her.

"Oh, congratz then. But I don't know who throws parties on Tuesday which is a school night?" I said and they all agreed.

"Let's have some fun Pezz" Brooke shoved my arm playfully, "Okay then, I'll go but I won't stay for long, 2 hours maximum" I warned. 

"Well, Jesy you can study and finish then come it's 8 pm!" I said. She nodded, we all high fived each other and continued to eat our food.

We saw Kendall with Lauren and some other girls of their group Kendall shot me a glare and I immediately looked down, the girls noticed and Courtney spoke.

"She's not doing this because of Harry by the way" Courtney pointed out. 

"Why then?" I asked.

"She and Zayn used to mess around, but since he saw you, he always turned her down" she smiled and I was about to throw up at the picture of them together in bed.

~ ~ ~ 

The five of us arrived, the party wasn't that bad or even this good actually like they say, it was normal, apart from couples who make out in every corner in the house.

"Perrie!" Harry cheered. 

"Hi Harry" I said, he nodded and greeted the others as well.

"Wanna grab some drinks?" He asked and we nodded. We followed him to the kitchen.

Zayn was nowhere to be found. An hour and a half later, I had 3 drinks and already a bit tipsy. Then Harry left me in the kitchen alone because some girl grabbed him to the dance floor.

I was walking out of the kitchen when somone bumped into me. Kendall. She smirked at me and said "Oops! Sorry, but you better watch out" she said adjusting her short slutty dress, followed by Zayn I almost dropped my drink from the shock. Kendall winked and walked away then Zayn turned to me, I wanted to get the hell out of here now!

"Perrie, hey babe, you ok?"

"Don't call me that" I spat.

'He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me upstairs I was by now drunk but wanted to protest, only God knows what he will do to me.

But I kind of wanted something to happen. Don't judge, I mean, can you just resist this sex god? F*ck! He's a whole package!

We entered one of the rooms and he slammed the door shut pinning me against it. His lips fell on mine and kissed me hungrily before trailing wet kisses down my neck, squeezed my bum before lifting my thighs, motioning for me to jump I did as told. Thanks Alcohol. He thre me on bed and hovered me.

He started undressing me and this time, I regretted everything.

********************************************************************

FIRST WHO WATCHED TFIOS? I CRIED MY EYES OUT! EVERY GIRL DESERVES AND AGUSTUS WATERS IN HER LIFE! AND I'M ONE OF THOSE GIRLS! I WANT A GUS NOW!

I'm sad to say that this is fanfic will end in few chapters, also I have a surprise, so keep tuned.;) 

Sorry for the long wait!

Aaaand my fanfic reached 4k like wtf? I can't believe it!

Thank you so much all for your support and new readers, hello there xD

Sorry about the stars too, you know wattpad rules and I want to kepp my story rated as PG-13!

Vote and comment your opinions please!