MUST READ IMPORTANT NOTE.

I'm so so soooooooooooo sorry I didn't update yesterday or today. And I won't be updating till next Monday.

I thought of something, since I have my only friend I've ever known on wattpad is @SweetStrawberries28 , I thought of giving her my account for the rest of the week and she update herself.

I talked to her about this and she was so self-conscious about her writing. As she doesn't get many reads especially on her second book.

She told me she felt like no one enjoys her stories or writing, anyways I don't find anything wrong in her writing. And I want her to write me the rest of the chapters.

She also told me she never promoted 'Love Will Remember' which is her first book. But the last days she kept on promoting it yet no one gave a damn about it. Even her second book Revenge and  . Which is confusing yet interesting at the same time. And in my opinion it's one of the best Niall Horan fics I've ever read. Aaaand (my opinion too) I like it more than Love Will Remember.ANNNND  her Zerrie A.U 'It's My Fault'.

(Sorry Yaz hehe.)

Oh sorry for the rambling. Focus Lauren!!!!

Haha, so I just wrote this to tell you that I'll be gone for a short while. While @SweetStrawberries28 will be publishing and (editing) the chapters for you or writing. So, what I want from you is, to respect her please. And I hope I get the same votes I usually get. Doesn't mind who writes, but what matters is the story will be going on and on.

Also follow her @SweetStrawberries28 and check her works 

"Love Will Remember" (Harry Styles fanfic)

"Revenge" (Niall Horan A.U)

"It's My Fault" (Zerrie A.U)

I know that some of you might be wondering why I keep on promoting her work every chapter.

First because she's as sweet as honey and the best person I've ever known. I went through rough times, and she was there when I even blurted everything suddenly on her DM's on twitter, yet she was still there. And she supported me so much. 

Talk to her whenever, she'll be there.

That's why. :) And the only one I chose to help her too because of this reason and because she's the only one whom I know in the wattpad world.

Sorry about the long note. But promise me to check her works and respect her while she's here?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

THANK YOUUU xx

***************************************************************************************

~Lauren~