Chapter one.

Zayn's P.OV:

We arrived at school and found the boys surrounded by a group of girls. Who soon was surrounded by me when I joined the boys.

"Ladies" I called. I gave them the smile which they call it 'the killer smile'. Oh girls you're such babes.

"Zayn! Would you like to join us on lunch today?" a girl who was wearing so much make up and tight dress asked blinking her fake eyelashes.

"Oh babe you know the answer. I can't leave those" I said pointing to the boys. Louis slapped my arm.

"Ouch what was that for!"  I laughed. Always Louis gets annoyed sometimes from those girls because Eleanor gets mad.

"Ouhh! But you were wicked last night!"  another one said. Which I assume I made out with her last night. But what was her name? Oh I don't remember.

"Okay ladies, we gotta go" I said as the boys followed me to our usual place in the corridor.

"Mate, you gotta find a way for those girls. Eleanor started to get jealous, I'm not ready for another break up" Louis warned.

"Jeez calm down!"

"Why te girls are so sweet!" Harry smirked.

I high fived Harry. Girls in the school dream to touch one of his curls.

"Oh, shut up. Sophia started doubting our relationship!" Liam blurted.

"Oh shut up we all know Sophia didn't look at you until you became popular! She rejected you 22 times and yet you hadn't gave up" Niall laughed. 

"No can you stop judging her? The girl who rejected me 22 times was called Emily or something" Liam defended.

"I like Sophia anyways. She seems nice" I said. Not sure. I mean when she started dating Liam I felt like he was distancing himself from us.

"No one said we don't like her. But we're just saying" Harry said.

"Enough guys! We're going to be late to class. Bye guys." Louis said walking away with Niall because they have the first class together. Harry walked away looking at something in his phone. Liam went to walk Sophia for her first class.

I stood still checking my phone in front of my locker. My facebook exploded from the pics of last night. I can hear the girls in the corridor whispering somethings about me. Which I really didn't mind.

":Hey Zayn!" I turned around to find a furious Melissa standing infront of me. 

"Hey babe-" she cut me off by slapping me.

"What the fuck! are you fucking crazy?" I almost shouted.

"You're nothing but a player! The whole school is talking about you last night! Making out with girls. Taking them to rooms and those dirty stuff!" Melissa's face turned to a disgusted face.

Melissa is a complete bitch. She thinks she can control me. But she's not. I'm only trying to be polite with her.

"Oh babe, did you believe?" I said kissing her jaw and wrapping my arms around her.

"Yes. Didn't you see the pictures?" she hissed. Not bothering to move from my grasp.

"I was drunk and didn't know what to do. You're my one and only love" I said. Not true.

"Really?" she looked at me with puppy eyes. She's so hot I could've fucked her in any moment now  if we weren't in school.

"Yes." I said kissing her. She immediately kissed back.

"Oh I'm late! Bye babe" she gave me a quick peck on the lips before storming off.

Oh God.

On my way to the English class. Courtney called me. Oh here we go.

"What's the deal with those?" she showed me the pictures of last night.

"I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing babe. I think my friends took the chance to do all this!" I said wrapping my arms around her. 

"So you're not cheating?" she asked. How gullible is she? The whole school knows that I'm cheating yet she's still asking?

"I am?" I asked.

"I don't know" she said looking down.

I lifted her chin up and kissed her. I put my hands at the back of her head and pulled her close to deepen the kiss. I pinned her to the wall and she wrapped her legs around my torso.

"Hey you both. Stop or otherwise I'll tell the principal" A tall skinny old lady, is she even a teacher here?

"Oh" Courtney said in embarrassment.

"Oh don't worry babe, see you later" I gave her a peck on the lips and entered my English class only to find Lauren's eyes burning on me.

Oh God . . .Here we go.

*************************************************************************

This is the first chapter of this fanfic. Hope you enjoyed it.

It's short but I promise next one will be a little  longer.

Thanks to @niallersfood2000 for helping me with the plot and making me the cover. I love you <3

Vote and comment. And please tell your friends about my fanfic. xx