Chapter eleven.

"What are they doing here?" Zayn seemed annoyed when he saw them.

"I....I uh....-"

"Your friends are curious aren't they?" Zayn smirked.

"What?"

"You won't tell them about the details of tonight I assume so that's why they're here. They want to find out themselves." He chuckled.

I was surprised by his reaction I just thought he'll doubt something.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Since they're here why don't we share this with them?" he smirked. Before I reply he crashed his lips to mine. I was caught off guard by his sudden reaction and I didn't kiss back.

"Perrie" he moaned. "C'mon" he said his voice was deeper.

He placed his hand around my neck and pulled me to him. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and pulled me tight to deepen the kiss. I kissed back. He slid his tongue and licked my bottom lip begging for entrance and I let it in.

We heard another voice shouting. But I didn't care what it was saying. I could feel Zayn smirking through the kiss. I giggled and pulled away.

His eyes were fixed on me. "Like it?" he asked.

"Y-yeah" I nodded. He was a good kisser.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Umm.. You didn't like it?" He seemed hurt.

"No no. But I want to know why?" I smiled.

"I wanted to. So bad. But why did you pull away?"

"Uh....it's getting cold?" I tried to change the subject.

I pulled away because I'm not so experienced. And I didn't want to do something silly or embarrassing or make fool of myself. Not that I never kissed a guy before. I've kissed couple of guys but it wasn't that passionate. I didn't want to tell Zayn he'd make fun of me. But this kiss was different.

Zayn was perfect in every way.

I wonder how he's a bad boy and at the same time has the best grades.

"You okay? Did I do something wrong?" Zayn asked I realized that I was drowning in my thoughts.

"No, no of course not" I smiled.

"You look like you want to ask something" he smiled sitting down and patting the seat beside him. I sat beside him and I nodded.

"Go on then."

"I mean, how're you like this...and...and yeah, you have like the best grades." I asked.

He frowned then smiled. "It wasn't my chance to be like this to play with girls actually. But I'm used to it. And that doesn't mean that I'm the typical bad boy. I care about my grades too" he winked. And I smiled.

"Zayn, can I ask one more question?"

"It depends" he said. I stayed silent. He looked at me and nodded giving me the permission to ask.

"Why do you play with girls?" I asked. He looked at his lap.

"Let's go it's late" he said standing up and telling the man to go back. Ignoring my question.

Did I do something wrong?

The car ride was silent. Neither Zayn nor myself had spoken a word.

I guess I asked the wrong question. Because I also think that this has something to do with what Harry told me. Who's the girl Zayn was in a real relationship with her and called it quits?

Since then Zayn plays girls?

We were now infront of my house. Zayn opened the door for me and I stepped out thanking him he gave me a small smile then stood silent.

"Zayn did I say something wrong? If yes then I'm sorry." I spoke.

"No no, don't be. I really want to tell you but not now." he looked down.

"Tell me what?"

"Later Perrie. Thanks for coming tonight." he smiled.'

"Well, thank you for this amazing night! I had so much fun" I smiled widely. He smiled even wider.

"Really? I should take you there more often then" He smiled then his smile faded. And then he forced a smile again.

"Okay goodnight Zayn" I said as I was about to turn around and walk away. He spoke.

"Do I not get a goodnight kiss?" He pouted. His lips were so kissable that I could kiss all night.

"No. But you can have this" I said stepping closer and giving him a peck on the cheek. I blushed afterwards but I really wanted to do this. If I could. I could've kissed him.

"That's okay then" He winked. He waved at me and then waited until I entered my home and waved back. He drove his car and went.

I closed the door and sighed. I smiled to myself at the memories of tonight. The kiss. His compliments and dirty remarks.

I also laughed when Lauren fell in the water.

"What's wrong baby cakes?" Mum asked smiling.

"Nothing" I said.

"How was your date?"

"How did you know?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You told me yesterday silly."

"Oh I forgot." I slapped my forehead.

"Tell me" mum demanded.

"Mum I'm really tired now and I have school tomorrow. So goodnight talk to you tomorrow bye" I said running upstairs. I couldn't stop thinking about today.

The kiss.

How Zayn wanted to diss Melissa. I laughed to myself and wore my pajamas and threw myself on the comfy bed. Not caring about the world I must slept.

Dreaming of the bad boy with dark hair and hazel eyes kissing me.

I sound silly. But wow. I finally earned a passionate kiss from Zayn Malik!

----------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

My story reached 1k so that's why I early updated. Thank youuuuuzzz