(5) Saved only to be forced to marry. Yay me.

Heyyy (: Sorry for the scare that I was going to cancel this - seriously I was thinking of doing so but seeing as how some people really want me to continue, I shall (8

Special thanks to the few people that commented, thank you! You give me motivation! HAHA.

Now, the story. Hope you like it! :D

-------------------------

*Zack's POV*

I could see that Nikki was scared. Damn, I was too. This was getting way freaky. The girl seriously looked like me. The eyes, hair colour and mostly the attitude. Could we be twins? Hold up. I didn't even want to answer that question.

I knew that I was an adopted child of course. Mom and Dad took me in because Mom was unable to have any more children, but she desperately wanted one. A boy. So they adopted me and my life was mostly perfect.

I didn't have any siblings to rival with. We were rich, and basically lived in luxury. There was nothing more that I could ask for. But now, my life just felt empty. It needed a special someone to patch up that hole.

Strangely enough I felt a certain pull towards Nikki. Not in like a loving way, though. I shuddered. Could I seriously have a long-lost sister? A twin at that?

"When's your birthday?" I heard her whisper. Her eyes were filled with shock and disbelief and what was happening. Trust me, she wasn't the only one who felt those emotions.

I didn't know. Should I answer her? I felt my knees go weak, something I hadn't felt since a long time ago.

"7th February."

I watched her facial expression as it changed from one of shock to one of utter happiness. Phew. That meant that we weren't twins. Yay! That was a relief.

Nikki got up and walked over to me and gave me a big hug.

What the hell?

*Nikki's POV*

Oh my goodness I have a brother! A twin brother!

I walked over to Zack and gave him a squeeze. His face registered shock as I said, "You're my twin! I can't believe it!"

His eyes widened, then he hugged me back.

Hilary clapped; I had nearly forgotten her presence. She opened her mouth, about to say something, when the cafeteria doors opened. The cheerleaders and jocks strode in, looking at the place like they owned it.

Sheesh, I can't believe that I had actually wanted to be a part of them. Rolling my eyes, I turned towards Zack. He was leaving the table slowly, and I grabbed his hand.

"Where're you going? Okay, I know that this is freaky and everything but you can't just dump your sister after finding out for Christ's sake!"

He pointed at the jocks. "Sorry sissy, I have to go sit with them. The rules, you know." Oh my god. He was a jock as well? Just my luck.

"We're talking about this later. Don't. Try. To. Run. Away." I emphasised each word and he hugged me again. "Got it, Nik."

I felt my hand being grabbed.

"So you guys are seriously twins?" Amanda asked curiously. "Yeah, I guess." I replied, "it's kind of freaky though."

"He said it was a rule for the jocks to sit together. Well, it isn't the same for the cheerios." Richelle gestured towards herself and Amanda.

"We're part of the cheerleading squad," she explained, and Hilary rolled her eyes dramatically. "They aren't just cheerleaders. Richelle is the head, and Amanda is the vice-head."