Curses! (USUK)

• Dedicated to Logan, for giving me the idea!

ENJOY!!!  :D

Description: When England has had the last straw, he decides to put a curse on America to teach him a lesson. But he quickly discovers that his curse has only made things between them much more interesting. (NOT A ONE-SHOT!!!)

Chapter 1:

The room was dark, only lit by a few candles, their flames flickering eerily. A large circle was carved into the floor, shapes and words of a long-forgotten language intricately decorating it. Before the circle stood a cloaked England, spell book in hand. He flipped through the pages, looking for just the right spell to use. He thought back to how stupid America had been the other day at one of their meetings, how he had yet again insulted his cooking, how he had tried to shove a hamburger down his throat, how he had just been rude and inconsiderate as usual. England wasn't going to take America's antics anymore. For only a few moments had England actually thought of killing him, but then memories of their past flashed through his head, making him immediately change his mind. So he had decided to just make America sick. He scanned over the pages, looking for just the right spell. He wanted something that would just make America really sick, but not something that could kill him. Something just to teach him that if you mess with England, you'll get screwed over like none other.

He had been looking through his spell book for a while now, but had not yet found just what he was looking for. There had been a spell he'd found that caused a horrible fit of giggles. But America already laughed far too much, so that would just make England's problem worse. There had been another that caused the victim to become forgetful, but that would just make America complain about everything even more than he already did. That was definitely not the spell that England wanted.

A spell caught his eye. It said that it would cause the person to have a horrible case of stomach flu. England thought it over. It would make America uncomfortable and put him in his proper place—on the ground before him, puking his guts out. Britain smiled as he imagined it. He'd tell America that he was the one who cast the spell, and that if America actually grew up and started acting like an adult, he'd remove it. He could see it now: America begging him to stop it, begging to be able to actually keep his precious hamburgers down.

"Perfect," he purred as he readied himself. He couldn't wait to see America at his feet, begging for mercy. He would finally be able to get back at him for all he had ever done to him. It was going to be the best moment of his life.

"Obiectum oculus meus, ut me diligat," Britain chanted, the image of America's pleading face in his mind, "No alii Habebis eum, mea ei!"

All of the candles flickered as he ended the spell, a chill running through the room. The spell—it was done. England couldn't contain his laughter as he thought of how America was going to respond, how he was going to beg for relief.

"I'll go see him now," England muttered to himself, a sneer on his face. He couldn't wait to rub his victory in America's face. For once, he would be the winner! He laughed as he exited the room to prepare his bags.

x-x-x-x-x

"Ha ha ha!" America laughed, nearly at tears. "Ha ha, dude! He took a potato chip! Ha ha, and ate it! Man, that's classic!"

America turned off his television as he got up to grab another hamburger. He really didn't have anything to do today besides stay home and do random things to keep himself entertained. Usually he'd hang out with Tony, his righteous alien friend, but was out of galaxy right now. He hadn't given America that many details—just something about "probing." That was all he needed to hear to know that he probably didn't want to know all of the details. So, with Tony off doing whatever he was doing, America was just chilling out at his house, doing what he did best—being awesome.