Chapter 11: Jin says, "Wake them up"

Start from the beginning

"Good. I'll go cook you guys breakfast. Taehyung-ah, go wake the other member and tell them that breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes. Give them a warning to don't be late or they'll know the consequences". I shake my head again. Jin hyung look at Jungkook. "You go and freshen yourself up. I be chosing your clothes. Can you walk?". Jungkook nod silently. Jin hyung ruffles Jungkook's hair before he let Jungkookie from his grasp. Me and Jungkook walk out of the room and went to a seperate way.

I go back to Jin hyung's room to wake Suga hyung. But as I'm about to grab the door knob I suddenly remember. Suga hyung must not be disturb when he asleep. He only curse you for waking him. So I make a desicion to back away and went to the opposite direction. I go staright to Jimin-ssi and Hobi hyung's room. They both are the most easiest persons to wake up when you shake them. I open the door to their room and went inside. Both of them still asleep, peacefully. Meh, rather than shaking them, I might as well surprise them for once. So I take out my phone from my pocket and play one of my latest ring tone that I download a few days ago. The sound of sirent signaling for war.

Both Hoseok hyung and Jimin-ssi jolt and jump from their bed with eyes wide open. Their eyes look from left to right and to their surrounding with such curious face. Then they both look at me while I hold my phone up in the air. I stop the alarm and put my phone back to my back pocket. I look at them dumbfiunded. "Jin hyung told me to wake you up. He'll be cooking breakfast for us. Jungkook-ssi has already awake. Jin hyung also reminds you guy to don't take shower this morning. Don't ask me why, just do what was been told". As I'm about to exit the room, I stop on my track. "Oh, yes", I return to face them again. Hobi hyung and Jimin give me another confuse look. "Don't be late or you'll know the consequences...is what Jin hyung told me to tell you guys". And I finally get out of the room.

Without me knowing, Hoseok hyung and Jimin-ssi's face went pale and look at each other before they get up from bed and rush to their closet to pick up a clean pair of clothes. Next stop is my room. I loosely open the door and went to Namjoon hyung's bed. I doesn't want to shake nor alarm him with my ring tone that I just did to the previous two. So I just wake him by talking. "Namjoon hyung...". He doesn't give a respond. So I say it again. "Hyung-nim~", this time with a childish tone. But still I doesn't get any respond. Then I just wake him the normal way. "Namjoon hyung! Jin hyung is coming!". I shout and I successfully wake him. Namjoon hyung raise his head from his pillow and look at me with surprising wide eyes. Heh, work every time. "Breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes. Jin hyung cooks. Don't be late...". Namjoon hyung shake his head and rise from his bed and start to stretch himself.

Now the only problem left is the final stop, Suga hyung. Now, I'm standing right infront of the door to hell. Why I'm giving it such nickname is because there are two people with fearsome attitude and savageness living in the same room. No one can beat this room and we all know that. So how am I gonna wake Suga hyung up from his beauty sleep without being scold or getting curse? Hmmm....

"Taehyung-ssi?", I turn my head to the right and see our beloved bunny, looking so curious to what I'm doing standing outside the hyung's room. "What's wrong?". Jungkook tilt his head. Uwah!! So cute~ I really wanna hug him right here right now but I have to restrain myself from doing so. Jungkookie is so precious...but the hug can be wait till I wake the hyung from the other side of this door. "Nothing. I just thinking what effective way to wake Suga hyung from his slumber coz he's the only one to be waken. All of the other has already starts to freshen up". Jungkook make an 'O' shape mouth and he immidiately clench his teeth while looking at the door. He suddenly look at me, telling me he have an idea.

"Maybe this will work!", he happily open the door with his bunny smile. Gotta admit, those signature smile do work their magic because I'm starting to melt. I'm actually very curious to how Jungkook will wake this typical hyung of our. I see Jungkook take a deep breath before he go and shout, "Suga hyung!  Breakfast will be serve less than 30 minutes. Still asleep then Jin hyung will burn your pillow and that's also mean no breakfast for you!".

"No!! Not my pillow!", Suga hyung cries. His usual droopy eyes dialating and he even get up from his sleep. "Good. Wash your face. Brush your teeth. That's it. Jin hyung's order. And don't be late~". Jungkook spread a smile before he walk off to the kitchen. How can I say this... I'm in a major shock. Seriously, I'm shock! I never see Suga hyung this scare for life. Well, it's the secind time tho. Same different. I watch Suga hyung with his face turns whiter than usual...and he stare at his pillow. Um... Good luck I guess? With the problem solved, I follow Jungkook to the kitchen.

Author's note:

Hey guys...Seven Sean is back! Sorry I didn't update last week. Kinda busy with work but hey! At least I'm still keep on updating.

Hai Armys💕out there who's still loyally reading this and voting for not only one of my chapter but all, I wanna say thank you. Thanks for supporting me and giving me hope so that I can keep you guys update with whole new chapter every week. Right now I've been scold by my friend because I'm not having dinner and focus on updating this chapter. So I'm gonna end it right here before I got scold any further.

So once again, to all Armys💕 around the world, keep on voting for our BTS boys and also congratulation for wining the Daesang! I hear they will collaborate with Steve Aoki again for their original music. So keep on supporting them and please never to let them down. Have a good night guys! Seven Sean out!