Chapter 3: Your Choice

At the hospital ward

Jungkook broke a few bones? Just how hard was he even practising? AND STARTING WHEN DID HE EVEN PRACTISING ALONE WITHOUT ONE OF US? How come he can even move back then? How much does he endure the pain he was in? Sometimes I've been wondering...what's going through his mind all this time that cause him like this...

Jimin p.o.v

I avert my eyes from the ground and onto the maknae form that lie asleep on the hospital bed. So peaceful, yet so painful to watch. After being told about Jungkook's conditions, it makes me wants to hug him, telling him that everythings gonna be okay. Coz all of us care for him and not a single bit that we don't like about him. Even Namjoon hyung always praised him every single day while Jin hyung always fed him foods. Then again, how come manager-nim said Jungkook haven't eaten anything for several days? It's impossible. We even watch the maknae ate his dinner...

WAIT! Dinner? How come only dinner? Did any of us ever watch him ate his breakfast? Lunch? I never saw him ate any of those for weeks now that I notice. "Hyungs...did you guys ever seen Jungkook ate his breakfast and lunch? Coz I only ever watch him ate dinner with us", my head turn towards the other member (manager-nim have to go back and make a report to our Bang PD-nim). All of them silence. Their face say it all. Even they doesn't know.

"I-I always wake up later in the morning than him. I thought he already ate breakfast earlier than me", Taehyung look at me with teary eyes. Like thought it was his fault he didn't knew Jungkook never eat breakfast anymore. My hand snake around his body and pat his back to calm him down. "Taehyung-ah...it's not your fault. I...we didn't know either. So it's not only your but we are to blame too".

Jin hyung walk straight to our maknae side and slowly but carefully try not to wake him up (if that even possible) and stroke his hair gently. "Jungkook-ah...it me, Jinnie. If you're listening to me right now even in you deep slumber, just know that I'll be here for you. Your hyungs will be here for you. So...please...", Jin hyung starts to drop a couple of tears that he have been holding back hours ago. "Please wake up...for me, okay?". It sting...my heart feel sting. Why? Is it because Jin hyung cry? Is it because of the maknae? Or rather...is it because I'm seeing our eldest hyung selfishly requesting for the maknae to open his eyes for his sake?

We all know that Jin hyung always bickering with the maknae almost every day but he's most likely taking care of the maknae and watching over him so that he kept his room (that's share with Namjoon) clean and do his things neatly. Then how come he also didn't know the maknae daily nutrition that he needs? As a prove, he didn't even know about our maknae starve himself. Missing breakfast and lunch? That doesn't sound like the same guy who can eat two plates of spicy beef bulgogi.

I don't even know why I'm mad right now. I just want Jungkook to wake up like Jin hyung wanted. But the youngest doesn't give any sign yet. So it's mean he is still unconcious. Minutes later, we hear a knock on the door and a nurse comes in. "I'm sorry to disturb you...but Mr. Jeon over here need his rest to recover quickly. I hope you guys would keep quiet and be extra patient for Mr. Jeon to get better". We nod and the nurse exit the room after making a few examination on our maknae.

I watch the clock and it's already thirteen minutes past nine. I just remember we haven't eaten anything for breakfast. In the matter of fact, we haven't even clean ourselves yet because we're too worried about Jungkook's. We all came here waiting for him while wearing pajamas, caring no one who stares strangely at us. We don't give a damn either way. "You guys... I think we should clean ourselves first and get us some breakfast...", and I look at Jungkook way. "And one of us should stay with Jungkook so when he's awake, there'll be someone who can explains thing to him". Before any of us can open our mouth, Jin hyung swiftly answer without giving any chance.

"I'll be with him". Hobi and Yoongi hyung give him a look. "Hyung, you should go back and freshen yourself. You know how hard you have endure the pain infront of the maknaes? You should loosen up for a little while", Hobi hyung try to be reasonable with Jin hyung. Jin hyung glare at him." No! I'm the eldest. I should be the one taking care of him. I want to be there when he wakes up and I want to be the one who will explains everything to him". Then Yoongi hyung protest. "Jin-ah. We know that you care so much about Jungkook as much as we are but there's is no need for you to be possessive over him. Namjoon can stay with him here".

.
.
.
.

WHAT? All eye fall to Yoongi hyung. Fear, confuse and feeling really (I mean really)surprise hits all of us. Even Namjoon hyung himself shock by the sudden statement. "I can?", Namjoon hyung ask in confusion. Jin hyung greatly disapprove the suggestion for making Namjoon hyung stay alone with our maknae. "No! I can't allow Namjoon-ssi to taking care of Jungkook. What if he accidentally burn this place? What if he suddenly gets into trouble with the doctor or nurse while watching over him? Or-or what if he suddenly fall asleep when Jungkook gets up and disappear from his sight? I'm not taking any risk of having Namjoon staying just knowing that Jungkook will eventually run away while he's not around. So, No!". He shake his head vigorously. "Not a chance".

Yoongi hyung swing his arm around Namjoon hyung's shoulder with a serious look while facing at the eldest. "Don't worry. He will absolutely not going to let that happen...right?", turn his head towards the leader and squishing the later's shoulder while giving him a death glare, making every words he says as an absolute command. No flaws is allow in this case. Namjoon hyung take Yoongi hyung's words seriously and nodding nervously, scared if he's making mistake, his life will be over and get kill by all the member (especially Jin, Yoongi hyung...and me). "And beside, if your staying with us buying all the food, and at that time Jungkook wakes up and feel very hungry, we doesn't really know what to buy for him. I mean Jimin might know some of few things the maknae likes to eats but that doesn't mean he know which is good for jungkook now in this kind of situation". Yoongi hyung point towards me. I actually want to tell him that I could taken care of buying Jungkook food. But then again, it's up to Jin hyung if what I'll bring is good or bad. So I have to agree on that one. It's better be safe than sorry.

Jin hyung think throughly about what Yoongi hyung just said. I even swear I could see the wrinkles on his forehead. After finish dealing in his head for a few minutes, Jin hyung come to an agreement. "Okay then. I'll be letting this one slide and choose Namjoon to watch over Jungkook-ssi. I'm doing this only because I care about Jungkook's meals and what's he must have in it. I don't want you guys to mess up while you go shopping without me as your food nutrition guide". With that, all has been settle. Namjoon hyung stay, and we buys food after cleaning ourselves. But before we go, Yoongi hyung warn Namjoon hyung when I'm going to close the door.

"Joonie...burn this place down or making just a slight mistake, you'll be six feet in the ground by me". The later just stiff in his sit and nod repeatedly like a broken record. Wow...that's kind of a nerve wreck. Namjoon hyung...fighting!

Author's note:

Yeah...what do you guys think about the story so far? I don't really like clichè but well, sometime who knew it'll make the story even better. Anyway...I'll be posting my story every wednesday and sunday. So I hope you guys enjoy and have fun imagining while reading. Any suggestions about my story, don't be afraid to share your opinions and I'll try to make it as one of those good BTS fanfics. Well fellow Army, please enjoy yourself and I'll let you drown in your wildest imagination☺

Thanks again for reading my first publish book😙💕 keep that in mind that I love you guys.