Chapter 40

Bruno's POV

I was DYING to know what was going on in those Victoria's Secret bags and I couldn't wait to get home after our dinner date to see what surprises Chloe had planned for me! I told her to get ready and she told me to bugger off so she could get ready in peace - must mean she is gonna be wearing one of her new purchases!

I was kind of already done, I just changed my shirt, shoes and hat so I waited downstairs with a glass of whiskey whilst Chloe got ready. I heard her heels on the marble floor so walked out and my jaw, quite literally, dropped. In front of me was an absolute goddess.

Bruno: "erm... I mean... um.. JESUS baby!"

Chloe: "I hope that is a good Jesus Bruno!"

Bruno: "You better believe it! If we didn't already have dinner reservations I'd be taking you right back upstairs..."

Chloe: *walking over, swinging her hips and putting her arms round my neck* "Oh? and what would we do?" she said smiling devilishly.

Bruno: *suddenly dipping Chloe like a flamenco dancer and kissing her hard on the mouth for 30 second, just enough to get her pulse racing* "something that starts like that Princess"

Chloe: "Right, ahem, well shall we get going?" She said all flustered - I loved having that effect on her!

We walked outside and right on cue, Phil showed up to give us a ride - he owed me a favour. "Hey guys y'all OK? Chloe you look stunning my dear!" he said giving us both a hug. "Now let's get y'all to the restaurant!"

30 minutes later we were outside my favourite restaurant - one that does proper food - with a hint of Hawaiian taste - this way I can get Chloe in the Hawaiian mood before we get over there!

Chloe: "Bruno this is amazing, thank you so much baby!"

Bruno: "You'are welcome gorgeous and very worth it!"

We ordered my favourite Kalua Pig - it's this awesome pulled pork for our main course with an Island style fried rice - afterwards Hawaiian Mango Mochi - a gorgeous and quite light cake with fresh cream afterwards. I made sure we always had a drink - cocktails to start and wine with dinner.

Chloe: "Wow Bruno I am stuffed! If this is Hawaiian food I'm going to come back from there the size of a HOUSE!"

Bruno: "Haha well yeah this is typical Hawaiian food  - my family cooks this Spam Musubi - basically spam and rice dish - for lunch and it's fairly simple but great for things like picnics and lunch boxes! Maybe we can go for a picnic one day and try it out!"

Chloe: "Wow that sounds amazing! I already love spam thanks to you so I will be glad to try lots of different recipes! Listen honey, I know it's early days but I know how important your family is to you, especially after Bernie last year - how about we invite them all over for Thanksgiving this year?"

Bruno: "That is an amazing idea sweetheart - you are so thoughtful! You haven't even met my crazy family yet and you're already inviting them over?"

Chloe: "Of course! Why wouldn't I? I mean hopefully we'll always be together so I wanna make sure your family knows they are always welcome!" 

Wow I really did hit jackpot with Chloe - She got up to go to the bathroom and by the time she had come back I had paid the bill and was waiting with her coat ready to go - but we weren't going home - not yet at least!

We were nearby to the beach so we walked the 10 minutes there, took off our shoes and walked hand in hand on the beach - after a few minutes we stopped and sat down watching the moonlight dance on the water. Chloe sighed happily and laid her head on my shoulder and I held her close so she wouldn't get cold.

We were sat under a palm tree hidden away near a rock cluster so no one could see us unless they actually walked past - Chloe took me by surprise - she lifted her head, looked at me, smiled and kissed me whilst climbing onto my lap, straddling me. He dress hitched up so it didn't rip, exposing her, in my opinion, better than perfect backside! 

As we were passionately kissing her lips moved to my collar bone as she unbuttoned my shirt (we were sitting on my jacket), kissing her way down my chest. I was turned on like you wouldn't BELIEVE right now. Chloe got to my trousers and agonisingly slowly undid them, looking up at me the entire time. I found myself holding my breath. As she wrapped her lips round my arousal (and let's face it I'd been aroused since she walked downstairs in that outfit) I inhaled sharply - she licked up and down for I don't know how long but I had to mentally slap myself to bring myself back down to earth - this wasn't just my night - it was hers and it was time to show her.

I moved and pulled Chlo up to me, pulling her to my chest, kissing her with everything I had to give. Flipping us over so she was underneath me my hands slowly moved up her legs to her thighs, pushing her dress up over her hips, showing off a very sexy and tight hot pink thong - I liked it! I teased her, lightly stroking her in that most sensitive place making her moan and her hips buck up to meet my hand. After teasing her for as long as I wanted to, I inserted 2 fingers and hit that one spot I'd found on our first time. "Please, baby I need you - now!" she breathed - not one to say no to a lady I happily got rid of my trousers and positioned myself above her, kissing her at the same time as I pushed myself inside of her, causing us both to moan loudly.

Thrusting in and out to a regular beat I could feel and see Chloe getting closer and closer and closer to her peak - I wasn't exactly far off myself! Chloe suddenly shifted and flipped us over so she was on top, riding me - moving up and down at the most sensual of paces. I reached behind her and undid the zipped on her dress, pulling it up and over her head revealing the matching push up embellished bra - god-DAMN that did it. I managed to pick Chloe up and she wrapped her legs round me, never breaking contact and I pushed her up against the palm tree - thrusting into her we both moaned and finally climaxed at the same time - wow!

Setting Chloe down She smiled, kissed me and grabbed her dress, I grabbed my trousers and got dressed.  As Chloe was slipping the dress back on, I noticed scratched on her back - from the palm tree. "Baby I am so sorry!" I said kissing the scratches before helping with the zipper. "It was worth it gorgeous" she smiled. Collecting our things we went to hail a cab back home where the party could continue.