Chapter 38

Eric's POV

I was worried about Chloe, after everything she'd been through over the last few months and then it all culminating in those 2 psychotic imbecils doing what they did.  I was also worried about Bruno, suddenly wanting to propose after they hadn't been together that long, immediately after him and Jessica split. I think it's the hype talking but if it's what my little brother wants, then  that's what he'll have. I gotta support him - it's my job as the oldest brother.

After calming Chloe down we decided to play a little game... Cards obviously as we didn't have much else.  I asked Chloe if she'd ever played poker and she said once but she wasn't very good.  We played for cash but kept the stakes small.

On the third hand, Chloe had lost about 30 bucks and she suddenly upped the ante, betting $50 - my entire pot. Bruno and I looked at each other and raised our eyebrows.

Eric: "Chloe, hun, are you SURE you wanna do that?"

Chloe: "yep 100%"

Eric: "OK... I got 3 tens"

Bruno: "I got 3 Jacks"

Chloe: "4 of a kind - Kings - oh look - I win!"

Eric and Bruno: "wait... what?!"

Chloe: "Pay up boys!"

Eric: "Girl you played us! You hustler!"

Chloe: "beginners luck"

Bruno: "hmmm cheater"

Chloe: "No idea what you're talking about baby"

I handed over my money as did Bruno and I looked as Chloe sat smirking - little minx! Gonna have to watch her - but to be fair, the rest of the family are going to love someone who can beat me and Bruno at cards! We decided to play a decidedly less money oriented game - namely not poker!  In the end we couldn't decide what to play as most of them ended up having us placing bets and I didn't trust Chloe as much now - sneaky!

Chloe got her iPad out, her headphones and started reading some fan fiction on Wattpad so Bruno and I ended up going over to my seat and chatting.  I called Phil and the boys over as well.

Jamareo: "What's up man?"

Kameron: "Yo"

Phredley: *yawning* "dude I was about to go to sleep!"

Eric: "Shut up all of ya, Bruno needs our help right now but we need to keep it hush hush as it involves Chloe and it's a surprise OK?"

Everyone nodded and leaned in intently. "Don't make it too obviously knuckle heads!" I said laughing. Everyone tried to look more natural, and ended up looking more ridiculous making us all burst out laughing.  Chloe looked up at the sudden noise and smiled at us all laughing and joking before going back to her Fan Fiction.

Bruno: "Right boys I need y'all's help - don't react much to the next comment OK [deep breath] I'm proposing to Chloe, soon, in Hawaii, before the tour restarts. She is gonna come on tour with us as well, although she doesn't know it yet but I need your help to plan the surprise. She won't know you are all in Hawaii as well - but you are a part of the proposal."

Everyone's mouths just dropped open. 

Eric: "So, we need your help - y'all in or not?"

Everyone: "YES!"

Bruno: "Shhhhh god you are all so not subtle!"

Jamareo: "Bruno man I'm happy for ya, I hope y'all are as happy as me and Onnie"

Kameron: "Exactly bro - might be a bit fast but given everything you've been through and everything you've come up against and you are still together, maybe time doesn't matter!"

Bruno: *smiling* "exactly!"

For the next hour or so Bruno filled the guys in on his plans and I have got to say, my little baby brother has got a bloody good romantic side! I won't spoil the surprise but let's just say Chloe will find it VERY hard not to say yes. Not that there is any doubt in the answer she's gonna give anyway - she's nuts for my brother and he's nuts for her.

Bruno's POV

So I'd told the guys of my plans and they had all very enthusiastically agreed to help. Now it's to get Chloe in on her small part of the plan.  I went back over to our seats and sat down, she turned her music off, locked her iPad and took her headphones off smiling at me. I took her hand and smiled back.

Bruno: "So Princess, how are you feeling?"

Chloe: "Good thank you - much better actually - hungry though!"

Bruno: *laughing* "Well I'll see what we can do about that but first - how do you feel about taking a little holiday with me and Eric to Hawaii to meet the rest of my crazy, oddball, off the wall but amazing family?"

Chloe: "Hawaii? Seriously?"

Bruno: "Yep! dead serious"

Carmen: *jumping into my arms* "Abso-fucking-lutely! I cannot believe this I've ALWAYS wanted to go there! When do we go?"

Bruno: "well we have a few weeks before the MJT restarts so I was thinking next week for a fortnight?"

Carmen: "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG"

Bruno: *laughing* "so I take it you're excited?"

Carmen: *kissing me* "You have NO idea! I have the best boyfriend like ever!"

We started to land so we all sat in our seats, put our safety belts on and watched the beatiful skies of LA come into view. I felt Chloe relax more and more as we got closer and it felt good to see her finally start to chill out. Now I had Chloe on board with Hawaii - it was time to plan the engagement/proposal and whole Hawaii trip - I'd need to speak to my uncles, grandmother and sisters.

Chloe's POV

Wow, Bruno was taking me to Hawaii! I mean O.M Fucking G! I was really nervous about meeting his family back home though, I mean what if they don't like me?! Plus what if they already have a bad impression of me because of what has happened between me and Bruno - the tabloids had stories upon stories about Callum, Jessica and everything that had happened between us all - what if they thought I was a bad influence?

We arrived in LAX airport, went through security - I had to go through the non-US citizen queue while Bruno and the boys went through the fast track so by the time I got through Bruno had already grabbed our bags and was standing by the main doors with the guys waiting for me so we could walk through together into the sea of fans, journalists and photgraphers. He smiled as I finally walked through - "Man I hate security here, it's great that it's so tight but it's a pain in the ass for me when you can just breeze through" I said pouting. "Princess, hopefully some time we can sort it so you move here permanently - then you can breeze through with me" Bruno said kissing me quickly.

Taking a deep breath and taking Bruno's outstretched hand, we walked through into the arrivals lounge - for about 20 minutes Bruno and the Hooligans took pictures with fans and signed autographs. They refused to comment to any magazines or papers. Bruno made sure I never left his side - ensuring I was always OK. Eric stuck near to me as well and we had a couple of pictures together as well.

Finally we were able to go get the cars to get home - and an hour later we walked through our front door to a very exciteable Geronimo running around, jumping and giving us big sloppy kisses. "Hey boy, we missed you" I say play wrestling with him. It felt good to be home again!