"Ight put the silencer on y'all guns," Uncle L said.

"Unit 2 Roll in, Unit 2 rolllll in,"Auntie RiRi laughed.

We hear more gunshots them my heart starts fluttering the fact that we was doin this shit was crazy. Then I feel something.

"Get em lil nigga," Uncle P voice came in my head.

I took a breath and got hyped up.

"Unit 3 finish this shit,"

"Let's go!" Uncle L said. The car started and we pulled up and hopped out.

Pj threw a teargas bomb in the house then a smoke bomb. Uncle L went in first then Me then Pj and them ran in behind.

We shoot anybody that wasn't in uniform. I killed at least 4 dudes with one round. I hear Princess gun never stopping just shooting bullets Poppin the ground.

Asia would shoot they bodies twice before moving on,making nothing but head shots.

Pj would yell then shoot. Uncle L was like a ninja we didn't know where he was we just knew to kill.

This shit goes on for a good hour then Uncle comes out with some Tyga looking ass nigga.

"Roll out,"

I just stared at the nigga for a second. He didn't even look alive, his eyes were bleeding and his right foot was gone. I see Asia walking with a machete and know what she did.

I get a walkie talkies and hit Auntie RO.

"We got his ass,"

"Bring him to the warehouse,"She said.

We did so and I chilled with Pj and Water and talk about what we just did.

"All you heard was doof doof doof then gratattatatata,"Water explained.

"Man they bodies was just falling like dominoes bruh,"Pj said hitting a blunt.

"Foreal doe, Man them niggas at school finna fear a nigga," I said.

"They gone fear all of us, we gone put fear in they fuckin heart," Water laughed.

"EVERYONE COME IN HERE," Uncle Chris yelled.

Princess
We all walk in and there's the bitch himself shaking like a bitch. We stand circling around him

"Kill me now," He said.

Uncle L gashed his face with a knife on his cheek.

"Nigga you'on call no type of shot in this muthafucka," He said.

"Foreal, I'on know what's up with you and yo brother messing with this man but..." Uncle Chris joked making us laugh.

Auntie RO walked up to him in some red bottom heels and black short, long sleeved, dress. Her hair was in a slicked long,low ponytail and she had on hopped earrings. Her lip gloss was popping too. I honestly don't know how she cleaned up so quick before that she was drenched in other people's blood.

"Hey baby, how that pussy doin" The man asked.

Auntie pulled out her gun and shot his dick. He screamed in pain but she didn't care she shot it again at a closer range.

"Why, this pussy is just fine..."

"That's why your daughter's was better, too bad she's an ugly hoe,"He yelled.

Uncle L wrapped his arms around his throat and Auntie RO started Shanking him with a knife.

"Mama stop I wanna do it!" Asia yelled.

I think she just hated the sound of this niggas flesh getting attacked. I know I hated it.

Asia grabbed a machete and took it out it's sleeve.

"Where's the hand you hit me with?" She asked.

"You mean the hand I touched yo dirty ass pussy with? It's my right hand,"He said.

He was trying to get under all our skin.

Asia grabbed his hand and cut it off. He screamed and cried but her face was still and lifeless. She wrapped it with tape.

"Why you not killing me?"

"Cause I'm not the one who is supposed to kill you," She said.

"I'm surprised Kim hoe ass didn't do it... I practically killed Jaylen myself..." He grunted.

I see Mariah Sprint and start throwing punches that's when all the kids jumped in.

Beating him for everything.

Jaylen's dad
Mariah's dad
Water's dad
My dad
Asia's virginity
China's mom
Uncle L's life

For everything.

We beat him til the guards get us off. They carry Mariah away she was kicking and screaming.

"Pj and Princess..." Uncle L said.

We walk to him.

Pj beats him with a pistol. He started crying but that made him hit harder and faster until it was hit after hit after hit.

"STOP PLEASE!!" He begged. Pj hit him for 20 more minutes then walked out the room. Everyone soon left just me Uncle L and this man.

I walked up to this man hating every part of him. Uncle L walked in with a needle.

"W-What's that?" The man asked.

" A needle it will be injected to you and you will die choking to death drowning in your own blood... It also will drive voices in your head... This death will be painful and long about 12 hours.... No food, No water... Just burning skin, drowning while the devil himself talks to you..." Uncle explained.

"Princess you wanna do it?" He asked me.

I snatched the needle and drive it into this man's arm while he screams and cries for me not to. I inject the medicine and run out the room.

Death to those who try to overthrow Royalty

                      👑 End👑