Chapter 3

Lucas

Damn shawty was bad but attitude was craaaaazy. I hop in the backseat.

"Let's play 22 questions." She said

"You mean 21...right?" I correct her.

"No I meant what I said." She said with an attitude. See what the fuck I mean her attitude CRAZY. I ain't finna argue with her , cause if I get out I'll have to end up like Chris with a busted knee cap.

"Shoot it den..." I tell her.

"Shoot what?"

"Yo question.." I said while being annoyed. This bitch a lil stupid...

"Where ya from?" She asked.

"New York, what about you?"

"H-Town" She said sticking her tongue out. She put her hands in a H sign.

"What was yo ex like?" She asked.

What the fuck? How she just gonna flat out ask me that like WHAT THE FUCK?

"You really wanna know?" I asked. He nodded and bit her lip.
Bitch I will fuck you in this car don't bite yo fuckin lip.

"Well she died she left me for my money got wit another nigga, and they got in a car accident.... I was heart broken." I told honestly. Her jaw dropped.

She looked down lookin sad and shit.

"You a virgin?" I ask.

"Nah...." She said.

"Word?" She don't look like she even know what dick is.

"I'm just playing yes, I'mma virgin." She tell me.

"But is that mouth a virgin... " Chris said outta no where. Honestly where da fuck this nigga come from? He just be poppin up.

She just laughed at him,"Yeah my mouth a virgin too...." She said laughing hard as hell.

"Nigga get the fuck outta here!" I tell him.

"Nah ya sister told me to get y'all if y'all was fucking or sum shit," He said.

Me and Royalty got out the car. We walk in and I hit the drinks Royalty following behind me.

Royalty
I pour Henny into my cup , take it to the head and dance. Red Nose by Sage the Gemini came on and I started shaking my ass. Lucas came up behind me and started grinding on me.

I turn around and pull him closer he slide his hand to my ass then - pop,pop,pop,pop! "Get down!!" Lucas yells. Everyone drops down I see Chris pull out his gun and start shooting then I see Lucas pull out his,then Ryan pull out hers.

Shit was getting crazy. I feel someone pulling my arm to the garage I look and see it's just Lucas. "Get in Tha car!" He yells.

"What the fuck is goin-"

"Hurry the fuck up!" He yells meaning it.

I get in the Range Rover and he pulls out the garage. Soon Ryan follows behind him in her pink Benz,and Chris in his black Lexis.

"Where we goin?" I asked.

"Shut up and ride.." He said rude as hell.

He lucky he cute,or I'd yell his fuckin ear off.

"Where the fuck we going?!" I yelled.

"Royalty I will fuck you in this car SHUT THE FUCK UP?!"He yelled.

"Did you threaten to fuck me what type of threat?" I asked.

"Yeah and it wasn't a threat that was a promise so shut the fuck up cause I'll hurt yo shit.." He said smirking.

I don't know if he horny or he mad maybe both. But if I'mma lose my virginity it won't be to him and it won't be mad sex HELL NAH . I shut up the rest of the ride because I wasn't sure if he meant what he said and I just ride with him. I look at my phone

3:17 a.m Mom's gonna be up my ass when I get home.

Queen (Royalty's sister)

I walk in the house to see Ma passed out on the couch. I shake my head "Dumb bitch.." I think to myself. I go to Royalty's room to see if she there cause she most of the time there but I have a feeling. I go to her room with a note on her bed.

Went to a party be back before 12

It's fucking 4 am where she at? I call her phone.

-Hello
-Where the hell you at
- Some nigga:who dat
-Royalty who you wit and where you going
-with business and going to mind it bye now
- Bye Ro

I trust her but something just feel weird. It's probably the fact that mama will wake up at anytime. I go to my car and head to my apartment after I post a picture on Instagram.

Winterbichh:Ya baby daddy tryna wife me

💗 IamRoyalty, Iampersuian,and 123,574 others

I head home and go to sleep and pray Royalty is alright.