Chapter 23

(China in MM) 

Chris  

I feel as if I have an obligation to tell Ro about Lucas but instead I'll  light this blunt with her instead. She came over when the twins was at Kendall's and she felt as if she didn't wanna talk to no one but me which I could understand cause I'm a smexy ass nigga if I do say so myself.

"Chris,"

"What,"

"You ever wonder where the speakers to the doorbell is?"

"In the doorbell,"

"How the whole house hear it then if the doorbell outside, and if the doorbell has speakers why can't the people ringing it hear it?"

"Nigga.... shut up," I laughed taking another hit. She honestly was someone I needed to vibe with cause this Jorden shit was fucking with my mental. I can't work without getting pissed and having my anger get in my work. She like every other bitch I ever met all she want is dick and weed and when she get bored she move to the next dick. 

The fact she fucked my brother fucked me up even more. Lookin at Ro I realized Lucas is the dumbest nigga in the fuckin world to cheat on her. I couldn't look at her without feeling bad about knowing he cheating and who he cheating with. This girl needed some honesty in her life foreal.

"Ro,"

"Yeah..."

"Umm, you know I got love for you right,"

"Friend wise right cause I got a-"

"First of all yo ass ain't cute enough for me to love you like that and secondly I gotta tell you something about Lucas,"

"He's cheating?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Ummm, yeah.."

She put her head in her hands and her whole body started shaking. I grab her and put her on my lap and start rocking her. She too good for him and everyone knows it, she didn't deserve this pain.

"I HAD HIS KIDS, I GAVE UP MY LIFE FOR HIM, SO MUCH SHIT GONE...." She screamed in my chest and started beating on it. I took those hits for her because her pain was too relate able. I kept rocking her while she cried harder. I started stroking her hair just to calm her down.

"HE WAS MY EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING I DID WAS FOR HIM ALL THROUGH MY DAUGHTERS LIFE.... I LOVED HIM, I TRUSTED HIM,"

"I know Ro,"

She pulled her head from my chest and looked me in my eyes and I looked right back in hers.

"Do you know who?"

I nodded lookin at the floor trying not to cry but she grabbed my jaw and made me look at her.

"Who is she?"

"She's um.... Jorden," Her face softened a little into shock. She hugged me while still positioned weird in my lap. 

"They don't deserve us,but we still in love with them for some fuckin reason,"She said looking in her lap. When she said that tears started rolling and I locked my jaw because I couldn't hit no one. 

That's when Ro got up and went behind the coach and started rubbing my back.

"It's okay to cry,"

"Ro I.....I think I......I think that's the gayest sentence created in history,"

She slapped my shoulder," Shut up,"

"Put on Tough love by Chris Brown,"

"But I am-"

"No you Chris Breezy, you know why they call you that?"

I knew where this was going and I started laughing.

"C'mon ask," She said sitting next to me.

"Why?"

"Cause it's a breeze to steal yo bitch," She laughed.

"Anyway put on tough love!" She said slapping my chest.

"Why do that when I can sing it?"

"Cause I wanna hear Chris Brown,"

"Man you a trip,"

"You love my trippy ass,"

"As a friend," I lied.

"MmmmHmmm surrrrreee,"

Kim

After me,Queen, and Ryan hung out Ryan spilled all sorts of tea about Lucas cheating on Royalty with Jorden. She told us about Chris little plan to get both of they snake asses. Until then I'm steady bonding with my kids instead of getting in that shit. Its just crazy how shit changed in 3 months. smh.

Lucas

It's been the 3rd day Ro been gone and daughters. I love her but a nigga in a situation with a clingy bitch and a crazy bitch. Apparently Trin claiming I got her pregnant and Jorden stay on my dick. I love my wife too much for this shit but I can't get out of what I'm in without a bitch dying.

Then Jorden start calling

AnnoyingGoodpussy: LUCAS......I'm PREGNANT

LDawg:Abortion

AnnoyinGoodpussy:Ok

LDawg:Bye

AnnoyingGoodpussy: I love you

LDawg: Suck my dick after your appointment over

AnnoyingGoodpussy: Ok anything for you hubby

I hang up the phone and head to the trap to find this Brandon nigga.

Royalty

"Remember when you made that song the first day we met?" I asked Chris as he was cooking.

"Hell yeah, I ws thinking 'Look at that ugly ass bitch'"

"Nigga I said the song not what you thought Hoe ass bitch,"

"Yo husband,"

"Yo wife," I clapped back surfing through channels on the couch.

"Hell nah we ain't married,"

"Ya baby mama,"

"Not that either,"

"Pussy provider,"

"THERE YA GO!"He said putting some more chicken in the frying pan.

"ANYWAY remember the song?"

"Yeah,"

"Sing it,"

"I rapped it though,"

"Sing it,"

"But-,"

"SING IT,"

" It's Chris aye chillin wit Royal Tay."  He sung with runs in it to make it sound extra pretty.

"Was that so hard huh?"

"Shut..UP,"

I just laughed and sat there watching T.V. enjoying how care free Chris's house was. Even though his girlfriend literally if fucking my husband which is his friend. It's just refreshing how his atmosphere is.

He walked in front of me and put a plate of food in front of me.

"Eat,"

"I'm not hungry,"

"Did I ask?"

I rolled and took a bite of the chicken and blinked and my food was gone. Of course Chris had some slick shit to say and I was waiting for it but what he said shocked the fuck out of me.

"Lucas don't deserve you,"

🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔

Filler chapter but would Chris and Royalty be cute.......... I'on know I mean he do got  daughter named Royalty and she got 2 mf called children. Whatever I'm thinkin