Chapter 28

(Royalty in the MM)

Royalty
I changed the baby's diaper in the back of the church during Prince's funeral. When Jorden was killed the baby wasn't and was ready to pop out. We named him Prince after the king himself.

The thing is the baby look nothing like Lucas. He look more like....Kendall.

I walk out and see Princess singing for her daddy. I feel her pain and anger for her dad but I can't do shit. He was my brother and he died because of my husband.

The shit was getting to me heavy. I give Kim the baby and walk up to Lucas mid church service and yank his ass to the bathroom.

"Why you-"

"Lucas I'm done with this shit,"

His face darkened.

"Whatchu mean we got three kids together,"

"Gives me more reason, my daughters shouldn't think this is a man, My son shouldn't look up to you even though he's not mine,"

"Bae you cant-"

"We talking bout this more later but I'm done with this shit my brother dead cause of your fuck up, but honestly you been fucking up since we met and you ain't changed. I can't raise a man but I ain't finna love a boy..... If you gone stay like you 16 then it's done and over... "

"You can't leave me babe," He cried on his knees.

"You can't hurt me no more if losing me gone help the next bitch then I'm gone..."

"How China and Asia gone understand?" He asked.

"Just know they will.... They 10 not stupid,"I told him. When I was 10 I had snorted coke I'm pretty sure they know about divorce.

"Please-"

"I'm done Lucas," I walked out the bathroom not feeling guilty about shit. I actually felt happy.

Until everything we been through popped in my head.

All the way to when we met and we almost fought to when he left me to when I was killing for him... I realized he was nothing but poison.

"Hey!" I hear Chris yell.

I turn around and his face dropped.

"You been crying?" He asked. I don't know why but that question broke me down. He sprinted to me and held me while I just broke down in tears.

My 14 years, 2 kids,and a dead brother was an outcome of this relationship and I just couldn't help but cry. I had to cry my tears was poisoning my body.

"I know Ro..... you gone bounce back,"He said stroking my hair. The pain was so deep all I did was cry.

I broke his shit,beat up his bitch and I still was crying.

"The fuck?" Lucas yelled across the hall.

"You fuckin her?" He asked.

"Nah bruh but you gone address her right as long as that ring on her damn finger you treating that ass with respect," Chris said.

"Nigga you supposed to be my bro and you fuckin with my wife? This payback or sum shit..." He said walking to Chris.

"Man chill you shit or I'll lay yo ass out," Chris said.

"Stop!!" Princess yelled. She walked from behind me.

"Y'all some grown ass adults fighting at y'all brother's funeral? Fuck is wrong with y'all? Show some respect to me,Mama,my brother and especially Auntie RoRo.... Uncle LuLu you foul, you wrong and you know it.... I don't know what shit you on but you need to fix it," She yelled crying.

I understood where she was coming from. She 13 and these years finna be rough and her dad ain't there. I understand ya dad dying and I get the pain too much to let her feel this way.

Lucas sucked his teeth and zoomed out. Chris grabbed me and we went back in church.

Brandon
"Lucas losing his shit then we can go after him," Kayla said.

"I feel bad for this shit,"Jamie said.

"Yeah do they deserve this?" Kallie asked.

"Shut the fuck that nigga killed my brother," I said.

"You killed his,and raped and almost killed his wife," Kallie said.

"Yeah and now his daughter finna get raped too just wait, shit finna get ugly," I said.

"Man Brandon I ain't tryna die,"Jamie said.

"If you tell em you dyin'" I told her.

"At least I'm getting shot they gone do some inhumane shit to y'all," She said.

"I'mma go too," Kallie said.

I didn't need them I had myself. I was ready for this war we bout to have.

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
I got the cast to Book 2 and B!!!, CAST WAYYY TO DAMN LITTY BRUH I swear also updates slow yeah I know ain't my fault

Tryna get that scholarship so I can get that gwop!!