Broken pockets, broken phones.

Two long arms wrapped around, the blonde's body holding her hands down stopping her from doing anything at all. The person was pretty much hugging her from behind, their chin rest on the girl's shoulder as they tighten their grip. A smile appeared on Clarke's lips, as soon as the familiar perfume hit her nose.

"Why so much love?" Clarke asked between giggles, struggling to get herself free. "Let go, I'm going to be late!"

"It's been long since, we last hug, Griffin."

Clarke, turned her head to face the one and only Raven, looking back at her, their noses briefly touching and a smile spread across their faces.

"It doesn't count as a hug if I don't hug you back." Her smile turned into a teasingly smirked, feeling the other's grip soften until she finally let's go of her.

"Yeah, whatever. I don't want your hugs." Raven shrugged, watching her best friend turn around so they can face each other. The Hispanic, placed some of Clarke's hair behind of her ear, which was bothering the blonde in the first place, her fingers continued to caresses Clarke's cheek.

The other girl's smiled appeared once more on her lips, as her blue eyes met the brown ones. "Okay, what is it?"

"Huh?"

"I know, you got something to tell me when you're being THIS nice to me." Clarke proceeded with her accusation, her arms wrapped on her torso, eyebrow raised. "So?"

Raven, let out a groan removing her hand from the other's cheek and giving in. "All right, I do have something to say."

"But you want to talk back home?" She knew her better than herself, Raven wouldn't admit it but Clarke, could read her like nobody can.

"Yeah. After, I get back from Murphy's, we can talk." Raven started walking backwards, away from her best friend before she could say anything about her previous comment.

"Wait! What? I'm not going to- and she's running away."

Clarke sighed deeply, beginning to make her way towards what used to be their coach classroom. Expecting to find one special brunette there, just like they scheduled at their art class, to meet there before lunch since the two of them had a free period. For some reason it was a good idea to meet to talk about prom ideas.

How Clarke was suppose to survive this? For the rest of the semester? Lexa wasn't a ordinary girl, she was THE Lexa Woods, she's been having daydreams about since the freaking third grade, wishing, hoping, even praying to anyone out there, to make the brunette notice her for once. And thinking those ugly feelings, of rejection, of feeling invisible were gone for good.

But, there she was, a few feet away from Clarke, sitting on a desk looking up from whatever she was reading to make eye contact with her and actually smile. Years without getting noticed, she finally does and it feels wrong? Wrong because those feelings she was so sure were gone, has come back? Why she had to notice her now after so many years, why when she's moving on? Just to get pulled right back.

It can't happen, Alex is the one for you, the right one, the only one who noticed. The same words kept repeating over and over again in the blonde's mind, as she walked closer to her partner.

"Did Batman, called her Robin because she's here now." Clarke gave her best smile, causing Lexa to chuckled at her silliness.

"Yeah. Alright." She breathes in, closing her notebook and got off the desk. "You're late to save the world, Robin."

"Bruce, shut the hell up."

Lexa shook her head in disapproval yet her bright smile never left her lips. "We should ditch this place."