46

Lexa [12:48am]: Don't you think, that... we need to talk?

Clarke [12:49am]: What ya need to talk about?

Lexa [12:50am]: Y o u, confessed that you might like me back AND IT BEEN DAYS. You never talked about it again

Clarke [12:50am]: alright.

Lexa [12:51am]: That's it?

Clarke [12:52am]: What's there to talk about? We're two idiots that like each other and we can't do nothing about it.

Lexa [12:53am]: Why not?

Clarke [12:54am]: First reason, we don't know each other, such as in persona, you don't know what I look like or I know how YOU look like.

Lexa [12:55am]: That can be fixed. I don't care about what/how you look like, all I care about are the feelings between us.

Clarke [12:57am]: I don't know, what to say. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Lexa [12:57am]: liking me, wasn't supposed to happen?

Lexa [12:58am]: C'mon, Clarke, the only problem here is the distance.

Clarke [1:00am]: Are you implying for us to date?

Lexa [1:00am]: ye

Clarke [1:01am]: We met accidentally  and for some odd reason, you started liking me NOW you want to date me, even if we aren't in the same state???

Lexa [1:01am]: ye

Clarke [1:02am]: I swear to God, Alex, THIS IS SERIOUS GIVE ME A PROPER ANSWER

Lexa [1:03am]: I WILL ONCE YOU STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES AND SAY "YES I'LL DATE YOU"

Clarke [1:04am]: FINE, YES I'LL DATE YOU, I'LL BE YOUR DAMN GIRLFRIEND

Lexa [1:05am]: This took another turn, huh

Clarke [1:05am]: lmao, I know right, Girlfriend?

Lexa [1:06am]: shut up, Clarke.

AN: HAPPY NEW YEAR BABIES