Sexual tension.

The blonde gasped at the open locker getting suddenly shut by Raven, Clarke looked at the raven haired girl with shocked written all over her facial, while the other girl had anger written on hers.

"You ate the last muffin!?"

Now that was something, Clarke wasn't expecting to hear from an angry Raven say, so she couldn't hold back the laughter that escaped from her lips.

"Clarkeeeeee!" Raven whined, the anger already leaving her face, resting her head against Clarke's locker.

"I'll get you one after school, alright?" She chuckled watching her best friend suffer over a simple muffin

"You pro-"

"Hello!" A cheerful voice cut, Raven off which also made her stand up correctly and press her back against the cold locker. The girl that interrupted their useless conversation, smiled brightly at them and pulled out her hand for Clarke to shake. "We haven't met before but, I'm Octavia."

"Clarke." The blonde awkwardly smiled back, gladly taking the girl's hand to shake.

Octavia's smile left her lips for a slight second as soon as she heard the blonde's name, of course that didn't go unnoticed by her or Raven as well. Still, she tried to cover it up with clearing her throat, she tried to act like normal again and not be seem like just saw a ghost.

"Nice meeting you. I'm the other cop captain next to Raven." The dark haired one, took her hand back. She opened her mouth to added more to whatever she was trying to say when she cut herself off because someone stood next to her.

It was, Clarke's turn to look like she just saw a ghost as soon as she realised who was standing next to Octavia. "Okay, so I was saying that, I have a party this Friday and I was hoping for you guys to show up." Octavia offered with a soft smile back on her face

"You wanna go?" Raven asked Clarke who was trying her hardest to ignore the cold stared of Lexa, it was the first time the blonde could feel uncomfortable around the brunette.

"I have to study." Clarke shrugged casually, looking everywhere but the pair standing in front of her and Raven.

"We ain't going." The hispanic shrugged as well with a boring look on her expression, for Clarke was extremely obvious that her best friend was crushing on Octavia but for everybody else, it seemed like she hates that girl's guts.

But that's what, Clarke loved about Raven the most, it was that she didn't had to act like she's someone else with the person she likes.

"Plus, We have a game." She added frowning a bit, her eyes drifted away from the dark haired girl to Lexa, who had her piercing green eyes glued on the blonde.

"I know, we'll win, that's why we'll celebrate MY victory." Octavia stepped closer as if she was challenging the other girl.

Raven raised her eyebrow at her eyeing her up and down not stepping back. "One more reason not to go, I wouldn't like to ruin your little fantasy." Her replied to Octavia's comment, made the other blue eyed girl clinched her jaw but not even once they broke their staring contest.

"Damn, you two need to have angry sex rightaway." Clarke interrupted their random argument, which made them look at her with a lot of confusion written all over their face, while Lexa let out a kind of loud laughter.

"I agree." The brunette hummed, having the two others look away from Clarke to stare at her instead. "What? We ain't blind."

The blonde stared at her as well in awe, she seems so easy to talk with and once again she question herself, why she has to be so awkward around her? Why was she so scared? Is Alex right? Should, Clarke, listen to Alex and just go ahead and talk with her? There's nothing complicated about it right? Her thoughts were interrupted by Octavia placing her hand on Clarke's arm softly, it sent shivers down her spine for one reason only and it was because her fingers tips were cold as hell.