Chapter 1: Follows

Original chapter: ep.1

>3rd Point of view<

Three teens were in a restroom, wearing the schools uniform. Two of them held cigarettes in their hands, smoking with no care in the world.

"Ah.....It's Damn Hot" spoke the tall chubby male as he crouched down on the ground. As he stood up, he let put a puff of smoke towards the female's direction.

"Don't blow smoke this way. The smell clings" complained the female who may or may not be in the male's restroom, and fanned the smoke away with her hand. Her other one held a stick that had the cigarette in between the opening of were the stick opened into two. "Shut your mouth, you skanky skirt" he looked down at her with his always frown-disgusted face.

The smoke filled the room, suffocating those who were inside from the scent. Someone started spitting on the floor, some of the already used cigarettes laying down on the ground as well.

"Hey..this is yours" he casually said getting a shout in response by the angry female. "What? That was the only one left!". He let out more smoke and shrugged, "So what?". A certain person fidgeted from being nervous, thinking he was in trouble as the guy seemed to be in a bad mood in his view.

"Yo monkey, if the teacher comes, use your fat body and stop him" he closed his eyes taking in the intoxicating scent that went around the room. The black head female coughed as she quickly trying to waft the smell away, "Ugh...smells horrible in here".

+?????'s view+

I stayed silent, well not really as i repeatedly kept breathing hard saying, "oo oo ah ah!". "Hey. You don't answer?" i flinched at Logan's voice, he didn't seem to be in the bestes moods when he speaks to me.

' To add to it, (y/n) isn't here with him! This is just making it worst! He only listens to her....without her I would probably been dead by now' I thought as I started sweating bullets. He then forced me to do the pikachu and after that.

I don't want to remember that again, after all I'm just this bastard's pet.

@Time-skip@

-(y/n)'s view-

'Oh I'm so late! Logan will be mad!' I held my bag in one of my hands, my face showing terror and panick. Slipping here and there I finally made it to school with my face red from all the running in the sun and my hard breathing. Cleaning some of the sweat that formed on my forehead, I walked to my class now tired. Opening the door of class four, I was shown most if the class empty with just sime girls and boys spread out.

"Yo (n/n) why do look like that? Late again?" a fellow female peer spoke to me, with a big weird smile on her face. "I'm surprised even if you run that you can sustain that beautiful appearance with no effort" she wrapped an arm around my shoulder leading me to my desk, as my friend. Pulling away from her, I looked around with a raised eyebrow.

"Where's Hyeji?" noticing there was no 'skanky skirt' as Logan would call her made me just roll my eyes knowing what she was up to. "Actually nevermind I think I know" as I said that, the missing girl appeared. Walking in she sat on a desk and layed down, more known as one of them was my desk.

Internally glaring at her I only faked a smile talking with them as if we were the closest of friends.

'I should go check on Logan and make sure he and his friend aren't hurting Daniel. Poor boy he shouldn't have to go through this, only because he looks different' I played with the ends of my grey bow only to look up again to the door. "Who could that be?" the three of us looked at each other. "(Y/n) could you do the favor of checking?" Hyeji asked after some time of the door not opening. Nodding, I stood up from my chair and walked to the door then opened it. My (e/c) widened at the sight before me.