Karma x Depressed! Suicidal! Reader

~Karma's pov~

(y/n): Karma~kun?

Me: WHAT?!

I yell infuriated since people keep talking to me when I'm about to nod off, when I realize who I yelled at I look to see (y/n) starting to cry, immediately guilt washes over me.

Me: (y/n)~chan, i'm so-

(y/n): I WAS ONLY GOING TO ASK IF YOU WERE OK!

Everyone flinches at this side of Kimira, no one has ever seen this side of her, she ran out of the class as everyone looked at me, I suddenly feel a slap across my face and look to see a pitch back Koro~sensei.

Koro~sensei: HOW DARE YOU YELL AT HER?!

Terasaka: What wrong with yelling at someone? You're doing it now!

Koro~sensei: None of you may know this but at her house, she is forgotten and abused, she is depressed and cuts herself, I was able to stop her cause I promised that everything will be ok but no! you had to ruin it now she is probably going to kill herself!

Nakamura: No way! that's a lie!

???(your sister): Its not a lie! she almost did commit suicide! if it wasn't for me and Koro~sensei stopping her she wouldn't be here!

We all turn to the voice to see a girl with sharp electric blue eyes and black hair standing in the doorway.

???: You'll be lucky if I can stop her

She runs off and I run after her, she goes to the top of a hotel and we see (y/n) standing on the edge about to jump.

???: (y/n)!

(y/n) flinches and look back and I see her eyes are red and puffy, the girl hugs (y/n) whispering something making her cry harder, they let go of each other and the girl is holding (y/n)'s wrist.

(y/n): I'm sorry Kimira.....

Kimira?: Don't be (n/n)

Suddenly (y/n) jumps off the building and Kimira screams and jumps off after her suddenly I see (y/n) fly at me, I catch her and she gasps then runs over to the side and I run over to see Kimira smiling sadly at us.

SPLAT!!!

and suddenly Kimira hits the concrete at the bottom killing her instantly, I hug (y/n) as she cries into my chest.

Me: I'm so sorry (y/n)~chan, but I love you

(y/n) pushes me away with a surprised look on her face and then she smiles and connects our lips, I was surprised but I kissed her back. When we broke apart she was blushing.

Me: Will you be my girlfriend (y/n)~chan?

(y/n): Yes Karma~kun

We hug and I look to see Kimira smiling at us, I gasp-making (y/n) turn and see Kimira as well.

Kimira: Nice going sis, Karma, take care of her just as I have, I'm sorry I can't be here anymore

and she disappeared.

~A/N~

Omg I can't believe how depressing my mind is hahahaha