"Actually, we came to you because we were having trouble navigating the books, there are so many and nobody knows them better than you. Sorry for coming in our pyjamas, we just really needed to find something out and we do like it here," Fred said, doing his best imitation of what a goody two shoes sounded like. Strangely, it seemed to work as Madam Pince rose from her chair.

"Miss Jackson, please know that I will not do this every time," She said, "Now what exactly are you looking for?"

Fred was still getting used to his new body, taking a few moments to register who she'd spoken to, "Oh right, me... body swaps... people swapping bodies."

"What? That's not possible."

"You know what I mean, if I woke up and was in the body of someone else for instance," Fred suggested, "It's for - "

"Muggle studies actually," Aubrey cut in, "It's an examination of 'Muggle Media', more specifically the trope of body swaps and the inaccuracies of magic in muggle fiction."

Madam Pince eyed the two up suspiciously before walking off, "This is a very obscure topic, I'm surprised at how far muggle studies has come since my days at Hogwarts."

Fred was still slightly amazed at how friendly Madam Pince was being towards him, whispering to Aubrey, "How did you get her to like you?"

Aubrey shrugged, "I don't know, keeping Angela in check? Bigger question is why does she hate you... me.... you?"

Fred shrugged, "Me and George gave her a hell of a time, sneaking into the restricted section."

Aubrey shivered slightly, "Gosh, I can't wait to get out of this body... no offence, girl, but it's crazy annoying being hated on sight."

"It's odd not being hated on sight, you kind of get used to it, y'know?" He asked as Madam Pince came to a halt, effortlessly picking a book out and handing it to Fred.

"Be gentle with it, the binding is fragile," She said in a calm voice before gliding away, making sure to give Aubrey one more hateful glance before retreating.

They waited until Madam Pince was out of earshot before Aubrey said, "Merlin's beard, I actually shivered. She looked like she wanted me dead."

Fred shrugged as he peered at the book, "Get used to it."

"Won't have to as I won't be like this for long," Aubrey replied, blowing the dust off the cover and wiping it down to read the title, "Magical mishaps, maladies and other miserable tales."

"Whoever wrote this, really liked the letter 'M'," Fred remarked as Aubrey opened the book, tracing her finger along the contents, her brow furrowed.

"Do you think body swaps is more like to be under 'The curious case of Balthazar Borgin and Jessie Day' or 'Hummingbird's mystical mind turning'... who the hell wrote this." Aubrey scoffed, "It sounds like it was written by a first year."

"Says it was written by Georgian Von Melseqitz... descendant of Beedle the Bard," Fred finished sniggering slightly as Aubrey scoffed harder.

"Oh Merlin, so basically it's just some talentless descendant who thing she's got Grandad Beedle's talent," Aubrey shook her head, "Hate that."

"Come on, you're the one distracting us now," Fred said, surprised by his own words. Perhaps the encounter with Madam Pince had made him 'good'. The thought of that prompted a shiver down his spine, being a troublemaker was in his blood, "Let's just try both."

"Wish you could accio words," Aubrey grumbled, starting to flick through the pages labouriously. However, both of their head suddenly turned in unison as they heard a shout from the end of the aisle.

"AUBREY!"

Aubrey's eyes widened and she slowly shook her head, "Oh no..."

Fred looked harder, quickly realising who the two dark haired figures were at the end of the row: Kenny and Angela. Kenny was scary enough due to his mad rage earlier but Angela amplified this, her glasses were crooked and her dark hair wild as she charged down the aisle.

"What are they doing here?" Fred hissed.

"They're friends of mine, best friends and I may have pissed Kenny off in my confusion," Aubrey said, "Merlin, they're going to be so angry at you."

"No, at you," Fred reminded her as Aubrey's eyes widened further, "You're me, remember?"

Angela came closer, abruptly snatching Fred's hand in her own, "Aubrey, come on, we're leaving now. Why are you with Fred or George anyway?"

"She's right, Aubs," Kenny said, eyeing Aubrey up with suspicion and anger, "He's being weird, really weird, isn't that right?"

Aubrey gaped as she watched Fred get pulled away by Angela, looking just as surprised as her.

"What..." He managed.

"Come on, Aubrey, I'll explain on the way," Angela whispered as she continued to pull at him, with no clue of who he really was, "Kenny's going to sort Fred or George out anyway."

"Wait, what?" Fred asked, as they rounded the corner. It was there that Angela stopped him.

"Okay, so now Kenny can't hear, what I need to know is, is that George?" Angela asked, her eyes wide, "Don't worry, I told Kenny no violence... so is that him?"

"No..."

"What, so it's Fred?" Angela shook her head, "Making boys jealous is one thing but with his brother? That won't end well..."

As if the situation couldn't have got weirder, Fred was now completely and utterly baffled, "What are you talking about?"

"Urgh, Aubrey, you know."

"What?"

"Your crush on George?" Angela said with a laugh.

"Oh..." Fred said, swallowing slightly. The situation had just got a whole lot more complicated.