Chapter 14

Aragorn lead his armies to the Black Gate wearing the armour of Gondor. Gandalf, Eomer, Legolas and Gimli rode behind him and I chose to go in my wolf form with Merry and Pippin on her back. All men under one banner what Sauron feared has become true.

We reached the Gate and lined up in front of it waiting for Aragorn to say something. Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas and Gimli, Eomer and I , by extension Merry and Pippin, moved toward the Gate.

"Let the Lord of the Black Gate come forth! Let justice be done upon him!" Aragorn shouted and the doors creaked open no more than a minute later  the mouth of Sauron walked out on a horse.

"My master Sauron the great bids thee welcome. Is there any in rout with authority to treat with me?" The mouth of Sauron asked.

"We do not come to treat with Sauron faithless and accursed. Tell your master this: The armies of Mordor must disband. He is to depart these lands never to return." Gandalf said.

"Old Greybeard. I have a token I was bidden to show thee." He said pulling out the Mithril chain mail that was with Frodo throwing it at Gandalf.

"Frodo!" Pippin whispered.

"Silent!" Gandalf ordered.

"No!" Merry said devastatingly.

"Silence!" Gandalf ordered with a raised voice.

"The Halfling was dear to thee, I see. Know that he suffered greatly at the hands of his host. Who would have thought one so small could endure so much pain? And he did, Gandalf. He did." He said when Aragorn got closer to him anger in his eyes making the mouth of Sauron turn to him, "And who is this? Isildur's heir? It takes more to make a king than an Elvish blade." Though his speech was cut off by Aragorn cutting his head off angrily.

"I guess that concludes negotiations."   Gimli said.

"I do not believe it." Aragorn said in disbelieve. That was when the gates opened more revealing the marching Orcs army.

The Orcs army walked out of the gate and they joined their army. "Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. And hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down. But it is not this day. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!" He shouted raising his sword and the men did as well facing the armies of Mordor.

The Orcs army surrounded us but we stood their ground intending to fight to the end. 

"Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an Elf." Gimli said.

"What about side by side with a friend?" Legolas asked.

"Aye. I could do that." Gimli nodded in answer then turned to me, "Fight, Wolf Princess. We are by your side." He said.

"That we are" Legolas said. I nodded my giant black head at them before turning to nod at Aragorn. "For him" Legolas nodded.

Aragorn turned to them sword ready, "For Frodo." He said running toward the Orcs and we all followed yelling. Well, Growling and howling in my case.

I jumped at Orcs killing them one by one biting their heads off. Then, I noticed an Orc about to jump Aragorn from the back. Taking a mighty leap I bit his head off killinh him instantly. The Ringwraiths joined the battle but the Eagles of Manwe took them out. An arrow passed next to my head and lodged onto an Orc behind me killing it instantly. I nodded at Legolas before going back to killing Orc biting their heads off.

I turned toward Aragorn to see him on the ground a huge Orc walking toward him with a spiked club raised. 'No you would not' I thought turning directions to where they are shielding Aragorn  from the hit that fell on my head hard making me hit the ground hard and yelp in pain.

"Luth!!" Aragorn shouted my name making me open my eyes and look at him , "why?" He asked and I licked his face not wanting him to be upset.

The Eye screeching made us turn to where it was to see it burning brighter and the tower tumbling down. Sauron was gone. The Ring was destroyed Frodo made it. That was when my vision turned black. The last thing I heard was Aragorn calling my name with worry.