Coils of a Serpent Part 4

Chapter 4: Coils of a Serpent Part 4

THE ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT

Beloved, believe not every spirit... And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of Antichrist whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.1 John 4: 1-3

The word 'anti' originated in the late 18th century as an independent usage. When it is peer with any words it is in opposition. 'Anti' means against or in opposition to something in particular.

To be Antichrist is to be in 'personal' opposition to Jesus Christ.

When we review the phrase in Acts 16: 17 'These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation' and compare it to Apostle Paul statement as we continue in the Act 16, he said to the prison guard 'Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.' It may appear the damsel woman affirm truth but what was said is the doctrine of devil (doctrine not of God) because the woman under the influence from a demonic spirit neglect the key point 'Jesus is the only way to salvation.'

The demonic spirit was spreading heresy in a society begin kept in dark from the true God.

There are teaching spirits that works continuously to deceive people. It is said, 'Satan greatest weapon of mass destruction is the art of deception'.

The Antichrist spirit is an agent of Satan that works to infiltrate the body of Christ as to sway believers and new believers from truth of scripture. 'All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works (2 Tim 3: 16 & 17).' 'Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost (2 Peter 1: 21).'

It is noted that pythons are enormous snakes, pythons kills by constriction using their large muscular bodies. It is true, for the spirit of python does the same: kill our lifeline in Jesus Christ.