When You're Gone: Chapter 12

I walked into the bathroom and slit my wrist one more time. I took a sigh of relief and put the blade back in its draw.

I went back down stairs and layed down next to Harry on the couch. I had trouble sleeping cause all I thought about was if I should tour with him or not. After 2 hours of thinking I finally feel asleep with my head resting across his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and Harry was in the kitchen eating pancakes. I got up and walked over to the cabinets to look for something to eat.

"Goodmorning sleepy head" he said cheerfully. I looked at the clock and it was already 1. Wow I did sleep late.

"Goodmorning" I said and smiled. I grabbed a package of poptarts and brought it over to the table. We silently sat there for a moment, eating, then he looked up and said "I have to tell you something."

I looked up, "Whats up?" I said with a moutful of poptart. He grabbed my hands and looked down. It looked like he was about to say something but then he stopped himself when he glared down at my wrists.

He looked up at me and he had tears in his eyes. My hands backed away quickly from his and I hid them under the table. He still didn't say anything but he looked at me for a long time. I definietly disappointed him.