Chapter 29 : Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

Mei slapped my back. "You really are silly. Yagi-san is my friend. He's like a bestfriend to me. It is you whom I love."

As I thought. Who could have developed such feelings for my useless true form.

"All Might, I just don't want to keep any secrets from you. My friend Yagi-san is acting a bit weird lately."

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"Last time, he just suddenly hugged me from behind and even licked my neck. I was shocked of course. He's not like that at all. I made him explain why he did that and he said that it wasn't his intention, he didn't even know why it happened. I'm just concern for him, I think he has some problems and he's not sharing it with me."

I'm feeling kind of nervous right now. I'm lying to her.

"As long as he asked forgiveness from you and you're okay. Then it's completely fine. I don't want any other guy touching you. You're only mine. Even Todoroki-Shounen. And about your friend that Yagi guy, you really do care for him huh?"

"Yeah. He's living by himself and he's suffering from a serious illness. I just can't leave that guy alone. My memories from my mother keeps coming back on my mind whenever I see Yagi-san suffering. I want to atleast help him and make him feel better. I'm doing my very best right  now to become a Doctor, after that, I'll perform a surgery on him."

"You really are a kind hearted woman. You're making me fell in love with you even more."

"And by the way, Shoto is just a kid. He's like a little brother to me."

"I know. But Todoroki-Shounen's intention is different. Just tell me if he done any weird things on you. I'll lecture him." that kid is a sly one.

Mei nodded.

"I just want to be honest to you as possible. I don't want us to have any misunderstanding in the future."

Mei I'm really really sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you the truth.

"Let's play some more!" she said, dragging me to the shoot the ball area.

~~~~~~~

*Mei's POV*

I can see that he's already exhausted. We've been here for almost 3 hours.

"All Might, we can go home now. Thank You." I said before kissing his lips.

I decided to go home by myself. He really insisted to walk me home but I declined. He even begged for me about that, but really I want him to rest.

He seems worried of me when I walked away from him, but I just smiled at him, showing that I can manage.

He even shouted "I Love You." at me in the public when I was already like 10 meters away from him.  All Might really is an adorable guy.

Hmmm, I need to buy some snacks at the convenience store. When I went inside, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"T-Tomu-san?!" I exclaimed as I saw his face.

"Oh? Mei. What a coincidence."

I smiled at him.

"You're okay now." he nonchalantly said. There is something weird about Tomu-san.

I nodded. "Thanks to you!" I smiled again.

"Where are you heading after this?" he asked.

"Home. Gonna rest."

"Can I walk you home? I'm bored. I want to have a little chit chat."

"Sure. My home is just nearby."

After we purchased the snacks, Tomu-san walked me home.

"I'm kind of new to this area." he said in his nonchalant voice.

"Why? You don't live around here?"

"Hm, yeah."

"So, why are you here?"

"Just visiting a friend of mine."

"Ohh I see."

"By the way, we're almost at my house. Wanna come inside for a while? I'll make you some tea." I offered.

He agreed to it.

As soon as I closed the door, Tomu-san's expression suddenly changed.

"So All Might really did change your perspective in life!!! He's going to blame himself for this!" he exclaimed.

I suddenly felt scared, Tomu-san looks really evil.

I was stunned and my eyes widened as soon as I realized that Tomu-san himself is a villain!

"Kurogiri! Now!!!!!"

My body was suddenly sucked inside a portal. "Tomu! Where are you taking me?!!!!" I yelled in anger.

"You'll see." he smiled in a creepy way.

I passed out after that.

~~~~~~~