chapter 1

That was when I was 17 and I found nanashi. I found him 5 years ago he was the best thing that happened to me. I talk to him about anything, well he was a cat so I knew he would listen anyways.

Nanashi actually seemed to listen too me as he knew what I was saying, and would always try to make me feel better.

I loved him so much and he always made me smile. If only he could be human as well but that is not possible for him. I love him and I would love to actuall talk to him, but he speak back to me that would be the most amazing thing.

He was my first best frien my second was Ari who I met when I was younger I think about the age ten, we told each other everything as well but it was different with nanashi. Oh and if you noticed I couldn't find a better name for him.

*Nanashi's P.O.V.*

I looked up at my master he was beautiful, anazing really he had a nice figure, black silky hair, and icy blue eyes that weren't cold but warm. His name was Hiro meaning generouse, he had told me this. 

He was incredible he saved my lif those 5 years ago I remember each day loving that he enjoy's my company as much as I love his. 

I always wanted to speak back, but I couldn't it was not possible but I wish it was just to atleast speak back would be enough for me.

You see I think I love him. I know its horrible but he will never know and he being my master doesn't help any. I was trapped in this cat body and wished i caould be like him a human.

But if I were would he want to be with me still? Would I still be his pet? Or could I be something more to him? All these questions go through my mind.

I understand when he's talking to me and there is love but more like a friend love which is very saddening on my part of this pet and master relastionship that we have. 

I hate it really, I will never be with him a normal relastionship and I hate that because I still get hope and every time I see him happy and smileing at me I get more hope but it then gets crushed since I think about things to much.

If I didn't I wouldn't be so depressed. But I am and I can' help it, it just comes and attackes me and I can't fight back.

I look up at the T.V. as some sport is on.

*Hiro's P.O.V.*

My poor kittie looked sad and I didn't know what to do. I see him look back up at the T.V. I put on some football that had been playing.

"What's wrong nanashi?" I asked as he looked up at me and meowed. To bad he can't speak I'd love talking to him. That would be amazing to talk to your cat. 

Too bad I couldn't at least understand him. I frowned and looked out the window seeing that it was late out. I sighed and stood up picking nanashi with me as well.

"Let's go to bed." I said turning the T.V. off and walking into my room. 

I changed into some sweat pants after putting nanashi onto the bed. I soon turned the light off and went to slid under the covers next to nanashi.

I sighed softly soon being covered by the blackets. "Night night nanashi." I smiled at him drfting of to sleep to him purring at me scratching the back of his ear.

*Nanashi's P.O.V.*

He told me good night and i cuddled up closer to him feeling the wramth radiating off his body I almost feel asleep until a bright blue glow formed.

I looked at it shcoked trying to figure out what it was. Seeing that nothing was there I soon feel asleep after yawning.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wake up the next morning in paon my whole body hurt and I didn't like it. I have never woken up in pain before it was quiet surprising.

I slowlt open my eyes and yawned streching. I then felt my paw hit the hand borad and noticed things looked smaller than bigger than they usaully do.

I brought my paw how to inspect but to find a hand instead. I did the most rational thing I could think of and screamed.

My voice was soft but hard as well. Wait I had hands and a voice I looked sown seeing me being covered by the blanket. I slowly took it off I had legs and it wasn't fur like I was human! 

I got up and ran to the mirror in hiro's room and looked at my reflection. I looked at myself intently. I still had cat ears and a tail my red eyes are the same and so is the white coat of fur. But I also had a human body.

I smiled at myself and then I saw my teeth I still had my canines but the regular human teeth. It was weird the hair on my head was long too, at least down to my neck also being white as my ears and tail.

I was over whelemed with joy and I soon jumped ontop of hiro.