1. Talking about it

Lets face it, your 30, your loving husband, Johnny, yes Johnny depp is 35. You've always wanted to experience pregnancy, and to, of course have a family of your own.

You were deep in thought (when i was typing this i typed depp like three times oml) when Johnny arrives home from shooting Whats eating Gilbert Grape

"Oh hey love, i thought you were going out to meet (y/f/n)". he asked as he walked over and kissed your forehead. "Oh, i did, i met her at 9:00am" you reply with a smile on your face. He walks into the kitchen and puts away the food he had picked up on the way home. "I must say, you look stunning today love." he says as he smirks and walks up behind you to hug you. You only had one of his oversized shirts on and your hair up in a messy bun.

"Aww thank you J." you reply. As you grab the popcorn you had put in the microwave, you walked over to the couch and sat down and continued watching the movie you were currently watching.

You get about halfway through your movie before you drop off to sleep, Johnny walks into the room, he stares in aw about how beautiful you look when you sleep. He walks over to you and kneels down "You are so beautiful, i cannot wait till we have our own little family. It'll be perfect, just like you". He whispers genitally as he brushes the hair out of your face.

You stir, "Do you want a family?" you ask in a sleepy tone. "Of course i do." he replies. You smile, "really?" "Nothing would make the world more perfect then it already is, having our own little family, will be so perfect, i woul