VII

Sorry for the super long wait, this update took longer than I thought. But I'll give you a triple update tomorrow to get back into the writing style.

Or do you guys want another chapter today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The meeting is dismissed. Thank you for your time." I say as soon as we finished.

I said my goodbyes as my workers left the meeting office leaving me on my own with Niall.

"God Zayn, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to knock the boy." He apologized for the hundreth time.

"It's okay Niall, you didn't know he was there. He is fine so no worries." I tell him before patting his back.

"I'll knock next time." He promised.

"You always say that but you never do." I laugh.

"By the way who is he? He doesn't look like someone we make business with, unless he is one of your flings?" He asks.

"He is neither, he is the guy who volunteers at the children's hospital." I say.

"Holy shit! What is he doing here?" He asks.

"He came to apologize for his childish behavior last night, when he flipped me off." I say.

"Holy shit!" Niall laughs loudly and I just glance at him. "I like him, I truly do like him."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"But sorry mate didn't you say yesterday that he was not beautiful?" He questioned.

"I did." I admitted.

"Check your eyes, he is beautiful and I have only seen him with blood pouring out of his nose." He says.

"He is cute but that's it." I say in annoyance.

"Don't you like him?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't like him." I huff.

"Didn't look like it when you were so worried about him." Niall smirked and left the meeting room.

I groaned and grabbed a few papers before leaving the room.

I was indeed worried but that doesn't mean I like him. If you see someone get hurt you will help them for sure. I was just helping him nothing more, nothing less.

I stepped into my office, finding Harry's body next to my desk. He was looking at something on top of the desk with furrowed eyebrows.

After what happened I made him rest on my couch. The doctor told us that he got hit in the face and that caused the blood to come out of his nose, and the dizziness was caused by the hit on his forehead.

"Hey, I see you're feeling better?" I asked.

He jumped in surprise before exhaling loudly. "God, you scared me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I apologized.

I realized a little purple spot was beginning to form on his forehead but luckily his nose stopped bleeding soon after the doctor left.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I was just looking around." He gave me a little smile. "You don't have anything personal here."

"Personal? What do you mean?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"I don't know, like pictures of friends or family. Or I don't know, the mug your niece made for you." He explained.

"This is my place of work so I don't want to make it into something personal, and I don't have a niece." I say.

"Oh." He looks down and then back up at me. "I personally think our place of work will be better if we have some reminder of people who are close to us. It makes you feel like you're not alone."

I think of what he said and I mentally groan because he is right. I never thought about it that way, maybe I will put some pictures in here.

"What do you have in your work place?" I ask.

"Lots of things, I teach art to kids and my classroom is full of their paintings. I also got a picture of my family on my desk." He tells me. "And I also always carry this around with me."

He pointed to a necklace I always see him wear. It was a heart shaped locket with wings and it looked antique. He looked at it with a smile on his face and pulled it open. He showed me the inside and there was little picture in there. In the picture you could see a little version of Harry and a much older one. I assume he was the little boy and the man next to him was his father.

He closed it and turned it around to face the part that was hidden.

"Always in my heart ." He read.

"That truly is a beautiful gift." I complimented it.

"It was the last thing he gave me." He smiled slightly.

"The last thing?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Yes, before he passed away." He tells me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say with sadness.

"It's okay, it was a long time ago." He said. "That is why I volunteer at the hospital."

"He inspired you to do it?" I asked.

"Yes, he died from cancer and ever since I wanted to still be involved in helping people suffering it." He tells me.

"I think it's amazing what you're doing." I say.

"Thank you." He says in awe. "I'm glad to have this locket, it reminds me of him. Even if he's not here, I feel him next to me. I.... I don't know if that makes any sense?"

"If you truly feel like it does than it does." I say.

"Thank you Mr. Malik for listening." He says with a smile.

"It's okay, and you can call me Zayn." I found myself saying.

"So no more Mr. Malik?" He smirks at me.

"No more, just Zayn from now on." I say with a little smile.

I don't know if I did it because I was feeling sorry for him after his confession about his father, but I asked him what I would never ask any girl or guy.

"Harry, would you like to have dinner with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you found out a little more about Harry's family.

Mr. CockyPants asked Harry to have dinner withh him? :O WHUT?!!

What will Harry say?

Find out on the next chapter

Bye loves

Dannya!