IV

:P Hi babes

LISTEN TO THE SONG :D

~~~~

~ZAYN'S POV~

"I'm quite surprised I must admit." Harry says.

I look at him and I can't help but examine him up and down. He is wearing a white v-neck shirt, washed jeans, white converse, and a green beanie. He looked, yet again, cute.

"Why so?" I ask.

"You were really good with Tommy" He says.

"I liked him." I say.

"Oh so you're just nicewith those you like?" He asks with a little grin.

"I do." I admit.

"So you hate me." He said with a smirk.

"Err...you're alright I guess." I joke and he laughed.

We continued walking out of the hospital. I spotted my black Porshe, but decidedI would walk him to his car. He stopped in front of an old looking Volkswagen of a hideous yellow color. It was horrendous and it looked like it was about to die.

"You're joking right?" I ask.

"What?" He seemed confused.

"Your car is the defenition of shit." I say. (a/n: well not everyone is rich like you bruh. So shut the f up.)

"Hey! You're hurting Mary's feelings." He says pointing to the car.

"Mary?"

"My car, her name is Mary." He smiled.

"Oh my god." I groaned. "I'll drive you home."

"What? No! What are you talking about?!" He furrowed his eyebrows. (a/n:When someone's eyebrows are beter than yours u.u)

"You are going to die in that thing." I say pointing to Mary.

"Shut up! She's fine!" He touches the car like if he was massaging it.

"I can't believe you have a name for your car." I laugh.

"Why not?" He asks with furrowed brows.

"It's ridiculous." I say.

"No its not, it brings you closer with things." He says.

"If you say so." I say.

"Yes, I do." He opens the door and sits inside.

"I'll drive you." I repeat myself.

"No, Mary is a fantastic car. I don't need your expensive nameless car." He said.

"Oh god Harry! Why are you so difficult?" I ask.

"I'm not, you're the difficult one Mr. Know it all." He ponits to me. "I have been driving Mary for good 5 years now, I can manage, Thank you Zayn."

He closed the door forcefully.

"What did you just call me?" I ask.

"Zayn, isn't that your name? Wait no, your name is Mr. Know It All." He rolled his eyes.

"You can call me Zayn." I say.

"I rather not call you by your name." He says.

"You can call me Zayn if you get in my car and let me drive you." I smirked.

"Oh my god." He muttered and gave me the middle finger.

My mouth fell open in awe and he took the opportunity to start his shit of a car and drive away. I can't fucking believe he did that. I was pissed, Who does he think he is? Is he 5 or what?

I groaned and walked to my car. I jumped up and made my way to my house.

In a few minutes I was there and I said hi to Marine and ate my dinner in silence. I couldn't stop thinking of Harry. 

He really infuriated me tonight. I wasn't being that rude! He just acted like a kid because I insulted his beloved car. That his car is shit is not an insult, it's a fact. He is so stupid I swear.

I groaned and put my thoughts about him aside. I went to my office and stayed there working for a few hours. After that I went straight to bed and my thoughts went back to Harry.

"Harry, Harry, Harry... Why can't I stop thinking about you?" I say while I looked at the ceiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

I'M SLACKING MY BOOKS LATELY. D:

I WAS LAZY TO UPDATE THIS TIME xD. BUT NOW I  HOPE I START UPDATING.

I'M GOING TO FORCE MYSELF TO UPDATE OR ELSE 

BUT ENJOY.