V

WELL GUESS WHO'S BACK AFTER LIKE 54453 YEARS xD.

ENJOY

*******************************

~ZAYN'S POV~

"So how's life?" Louis asked as we go through the menu.

"Same old, same old." I say before putting some of my salad into my mouth. Today Louis and I decided to meet for lunch.

Louis is one of my all time friends.  We met each other since primary school and been friends ever since. It was safe to say that he is one of those who I trust with my eyes closed.

"What about you? How's the wedding plans going?" I change the subject to him.

"We barely started. El has been looking through wedding dresses since the day I proposed but other than tha nothing." He confessed.

"Mate are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've been with Eleanor since we were 19. It's time to put a ring on it." He said.

"I don't know Lou, I will never get married." I say. (a/n: are you sure Zayn ;).)

"Why not? Are you going to be a loner for the res of your life?" He asked.

"I'm not going to be alone, I'll have plenty of female company." I smirked.

"Zayn, that's like being alone." He said really serious.

My smirked dropped. What the hell is he on about?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"That yeah it's fun to fuck around when we were younger but that's it. Zayn, you're 24, don't you think it's time to settle down for good?" He asks.

"I don't care about my age. I will never settle down with just one woman. That'll be pure torture." I exclaim.

"No it won't." He shakes his head in dissapointment. "You see it's like that because neither of your busty blondes will make a good life time company. But if you meet a nice girl or guy who isn't like them you will fall in love and you will be more than pleased to share the rest of your life with them." He explained with a fond smile.

"Mate, did you swallow a  romantic novel? Did you hit your head really hard?" I ask with a frown clearly not liking how sappy he sounded.

"God Zayn! Stop it." He groaned obviously mad. "I'm just trying to tell you that it's fine to fall in love and be faithful to someone."

"I get it, maybe it's fine for you, but for me it's a no, I don't do relationships, let alone marriages and kids." I cringe just at the thought of kids.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that, I'm just doing this because I care." He said, giving me a pat on the back.

"So anyways, let's talk about something else. How's work?" He asked.

"Fine, Liam told me that my actions are growing, Niall and I had a meeting yesterday and we thought about expanding to Japan." I say.

"Wow! That sounds huge." He sounded so proud.

"It is indeed, It's a big market." I said.

"I can't believe that you're a CEO. Look at you with all the money and I'm just a poor football coach of a kid's team." He laughed.

"If you need money, don't doubt on asking, you're my brother." I said. (a/n: not really but they treat each other like that.)

"I don't need it Zee, i's fine." He said.

"Still you can ask any time." I said.

"Yeah, yeah I know Mr. Big Bucks." He joked.

I instantly thought of Harry, he always calls me Mr. CEO. I just can't help but remember him flipping me off yesterday.

"Hey what are you thinking about? You smiled but then it dropped." He asked with curiosity all over his face. (a/n: Cause like he has a big poster board saying I'm curious.)

"It's just this annoying lad." I say with a sigh.

"Tell me about it." 

"Remember the kid's hospital I financed?" He nods. "Well, there's this lad named Harry who volunteers there and he's annoying. He calls me Mr. CEO all the time and doesn't care who I am. He's outspoken and yesterday he flipped me off because I said Mary, his car, is ugly." I rant.

"Wow." Louis said in awe. "Sounds fun, I like him."

"Shut up Louis!" I say. "He makes my blood boil, like literally boil -to the extent where I can explode type of boil. He's so annoying."

"I think someone likes him." Louis teased.

"What? Me? Ha-ha, you're so funny I'm rolling on the floor laughing like a seal with tears in my eyes." I say with sarcasm.

"Why not? You seem so aggravated that he flipped you off, when no one has done that. He's different!" He points out.

"I'm not aggravated. He just infuriated me yesterday." I spit out.

"Is he hot?" He asks.

"No, he's not temperature. But if you mean it like sexy hot, then no." I deadpanned.

"Why not?" He asks.

"He's just not my type, He is cute though." I admit. Wait, did I just say that out loud?

"What kind of cute?" Louis smirks.

"Flawless, hippie style, curls to die for, dimples, rosy lips, emerald eyes." I say.

"You so like him." He smirks.

"I do not." I huff.

"Then why do you know so many little things about him?" He asked.

"I don't know, it's just that he's so annoying. He acts like a child, like who does he think he is to talk to me like that?" I snap.

"He's not stupid Zayn. He just doesn't deal with you like you're used to." He tells me.

The rest of lunch goes by fast, and next thing I know I'm in my office when Joanna walks in.

"Mr. Malik there's a young man out there waiting for you." She tells me.

"Hello, Mr. CockyPants." Harry says.

******

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA