"Wow, I feel like I needed you guys as my friends during high school." Chelsea said and fake wiped her eyes.

"Aww, we can be friends now!" Ny said and pulled her into a hug. We all shrugged and followed suite.

"I'm in an Envy hug right now and I could not have been happier." She said into the mic as we swayed with her.

"I wanna join the hug!" I looked back and saw Shawn pouting with his tall ass. I laughed and pulled him into the hug.

"Shawn!" They said in harmony and hugged him.

"It's time girls." Dana whispered as she pointed at her wrist.

"It was great seeing you guys! We totally need a whole sit down discussion on why I'm not in the band." Chelsea said as she shifted her weight to one leg. "I can play like, the triangle or something." I laughed and slowly started to back away. "Bye guys!" I waved and walked with Dana with the rest of them following.

"Hey cutie." I turned in my spot and saw Vanessa with a wide smirk. I froze as all confidence that I once had left with my straightness. "Oh not so confident anymore. What happened?" I cleared my throat and grinned softly.

"I mean, you're here in front of me. How can I not be nervous?" I saw blush cover her tan cheeks as she nodded.

"The smoothness is still there that's for sure." She bit her lip as she gave me a once over. "I'll be watching you play. Good luck Y/n." She winked and slowly backed away as she went back with her friends. I watched her leave as a song popped in my head.

I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave.

"Y/n is getting some tonight." Viv said as she rubbed my shoulders and pushed me towards the red carpet stage. I shook my head and rubbed my neck as we went back stage to get our in ears.

"You're not playing today right?" Ellie asked as she grabbed her guitar.

"Nope, I'm leaving the shredding up to you while I serenade the crowd with my voice." She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"You know what I don't get." Ny said and walked up to us. "People think you're a sex machine but you can't even have a pretty girl look at you without blushing."

"Good luck guys." A pretty girl said as she walked by and made eye contact with me.

"Uh ye- thanks." I stuttered out as my face heated up. The two girls laughed as I just proved Nylah's point. "Shut up." I huffed and grabbed my mic out of the rack.

"Ok you're on." A stage hand said as he gave us a thumbs up.

We all circled together as we did our pre performance ritual.

"Alright bitches," Viv started with her extra self as usual. "We're about to be on national television for the first time so none of you fuck up." She pointed a stern finger at all of us, making me crack a smile. "I love you all and we're gonna kill it. Plus if Y/n sings with her sexy ass voice she might get some from the danish mami." I pushed her as we put our hands in the middle.

"Alright Envy on three, uno dos tres, Envy!" I licked my lips as we started to walk to the stage.

After getting situated, I lowered the mic stan because for some reason they thought I was six feet tall.

I waved to some of the fans in the crowd as they called out my name.

"And here to perform their new single, Envy!"the announcer said.

Ny started to play the intro to the song while I spoke through the mic.

"How are you all today?" They screamed making me smile. "Good good. I just have to say that not seeing all of your beautiful faces give me anxiety, so I'm pretty great right now too." I chuckled lowly as they went bat shit at my words.