*****************

Hailey:

"You don't buy a lot of things." Harry said.

"I'm not one of those girls that buy a lot of things that they don't need in life." I replied.

"I'm so hungry." Niall said. So far I only had a bag of souvenirs.

"You guys want to eat some pasta?" I asked. Niall looked at me.

"You're too kind. If Liam was here he wouldn't let me." he said.

"Is Liam like the father figure?" I asked.

"Well. you could say that?" Harry said.

"Anyway let's go get some pasta." I said walking towards the shop. Niall was running towards it which left Harry and I alone.

To spark up a conversation I said "How do you like Rome?"

"It's pretty, but I think Paris is way better." he said.

"Of course it is, but Rome is amazing in its own way." I said.

"True. Anyway, can I ask you something?" he asked.

"You just did." I stated with a smirk.

"I want to ask you something." he rephrased his words.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Does Zoey have a boyfriend?" he asked. I was surprised. Did he like Zoey or something?

"Why do you like her?" I asked.

"No Louis wanted to know. He kind of has a crush on her. Thinks she's hot and stuff." he said.

"Yeah she does. His name is Alex. They aren't going to last long together though. He's kind of been a jerk to her so I don't know what she plans on doing." I responded. I sighed a sigh of relief. Wait why did I feel relieved? It wasn't like I had feelings for Harry. We met yesterday for gods sake.

Zoey:

"Louis get back here!" I said walking through the water. Yes, Liam and Zayn had left to go find someplace to eat and Louis took the chance to get wet.

"Catch me if you can!" he exclaimed.

"No way Louis. Get your butt back here." I said firmly standing my ground.

He crept closer and I could see that he was soaking wet. I soon noticed the stares we got and my face became the color of lava.

"Louis can you please come back here?" I asked. This time he obeyed and came near me. "Good. Now let's get out of here." I said turning around.

I soon felt two strong hands around my waist and I found myself being taken to the part where the water flows down. "Louis no wait." I started.

"It will be fun." he whispered into my ear which left I spine tingling feeling.

I turned around in his arms and looked at him. We made eye contact and I said "Louis put me down. Liam and Zayn are coming back."

"Liar." he said walking closer to the fountain.

"Louis please put me down." I said.

"Call me by my full name and then I will." he said.

"I don't know your full name." I said.

"Figure it out. We're not leaving here until you say it." he said.

"Well I don't know it and because of this we could die in the cold." I said faking a shiver which I was beast at.