klance/gay chicken

I do not own this pic. All rights go to owner.

Keith and Lance have always been rivals. Always fighting the team wanted nothing more then for them to get along. One day the paladins are playing games with Allura and Coran.

"No Lance you can't do that!"

"Me?! what did I do?!"

"You moved when you weren't supposed to!"

Keith and Lance are bickering back and forth. Pidge was starting to get mad and yelled.

"Hey!! You two need to learn to get along. If you fighting I will stick you in a closet and make you play the pocky challenge! Are we clear?!" She says.

"No way pidge! No way will play that with keith!" Lance yells back Blushing a little.

"~What's a matter lover boy afaid you'll lose~?" Keith asked mocking Lance.

"Wh- what! N-No I'm not!" He retorted.

"Then instead of the pocky challenge. How about....." he trails off.

"How about what?" Lance ask curious of what Keith was going to say. It was now Keith turn to blush lightly. As much as they don't want to admit it. They really both like each other. Keith opens his mouth to finish his sentence.

"How about we play gay chicken?" Lance looks at him so does everyone else.

"What's that? How do you play?" Ask lance.

"Well you get two guys who aren't in to each other and they just start touching each other... like cress the face... the arms.... then at some point lean in to kiss... the first person to pull away losses." Keith explains the game. Lance sits up form the couch and says.

"Ok."

"Really!?" Ask pidge.

"Yah. Let's do it." He says again.

"Just so you know I won't lose." Says keith.

"Why do you say that mullet?"

"Because I'm gay...... so let's start."

"Hold on your gay?" Ask lance. Keith just nods and touches lance's hand. Running his tomb over his fist. Then runs it up and down lance's arm. Lance doing the same to keith on the other arm. Lance reaches keith neck and starts cressing his cheek. Keith's hands move from lance's arm to his chest. Moving up and down. Lance leans in attempting to kiss but keith moves his hands to slip off lance's jacket. And lance does the same to keith. Keith's hands moves around lance's neck and back to his chest. Lance has his hands in the same place a keith. Then moves on hand to keith's thigh. Keith leans in a little and so does lance. Their lips almost touch but as if to tease keith he pulls away slightly. And does it again. And one more time till the their lips brush lightly against each other. Then one soft kiss from lance. Then another as they turn both their heads. Then lance deepens the kiss as keith breath through his noise. It gets deeper and deeper with each kiss. Lance puches all the wight onto keith as he keep rubbing keith thigh. After a while they break the kiss and lance says.

"What was that about beating me at gay chicken?" Keith just laughs and kisses lance again.

WC 514

My first one shot. Wow so I got this idea from a klance cosplay video. I'll put it here for you.