Scars

*Kimberly’s POV*

I couldn’t help but smile as Alex let out a squeal when Neil pulled her into a piggyback ride and started running around the parking lot with her. She squealed laughing, and then Neil hit a rock and started to trip and I screamed when I saw that he was about to stumble into a boulder.

“Neil look out!!” I screamed.

He didn't hear me in time and he hit the boulder, throwing Alex off into another rock.

Reid and I stood there frozen for a second, and that’s when I took off screaming.

I got to Neil first, who was clutching his leg that had hit the rock.

“I’ll be fine. Go check Alex!” He sputtered out.

I nodded and ran forward calling over my shoulder “Reid help Neil!!”

I heard him call back, but I couldn’t make anything out as I saw Alex laying limply in a pile of rocks, blood running down her temples, her leg bent at an odd ankle.

I quickly dropped to my knees. grabbing her limp hand. Now all I could picture was her not being here anymore. And I honestly don’t care if it was a result of a wish, she was my sister and I couldn’t lose her!

“Alex? Alex are you okay?!” I asked, my voice panicked.

She groaned, and then blinked her eyes open, seeing me standing there.

“Is Neil okay?” She asked, and I just shook my head.

I looked behind me to see Neil standing up, and Reid was helping him hobble toward us.

I rolled my eyes and said “Yeah the big idiot is fine.”

“Hey!” Neil whined, making Alex laugh sightly.

“The better question is are you okay baby girl?” I asked.

She nodded and I helped her sit up.

“My leg hurts though.” She said, her voice shaking, and I could tell she was fighting tears.

“Aww it’s okay baby girl. Dad is on the bus, he decided to come out with us for the week, he can make sure you’re okay.” I reassured her.

“What about the show?!” She asked.

I smiled slightly, realizing she was even more like us than we thought.