Suprise!

*Kimberly’s POV*

I grinned as we made our way toward the small stage. I was so excited to get to play a surprise show for these kids! And to meet them!

“Ready?” Neil asked with a smile.

I nodded enthusiastically and he laughed. Soon we got the cue to go and Neil and Reid entered the stage, and I followed soon after. I waved to the crowd, and smiled when I saw a shorter girl right in the front row with a look of complete awe on her face.

I smiled at her, and tried not to laugh when her eyes just about popped out of her head.

The show was so fun, but the best part was watching that same girl dance around the whole time. She seemed to know every word, and it was so cute! I can’t wait to meet her!

We decided to close with “Mother Like Mine” and i noticed that the girl in the front row was crying. I brushed it off, she just must like the song.

Too soon we were waving goodbye, and were rushed off of the stage to get ready for the meet and Greet.

“Thank you so much for doing this!” A woman came up to greet us.

“So you must be Mrs. Avery?” I asked.

She smiled and nodded and shook our hands “Yes! I’m the music teacher here! first i wanted to thank Y’all for coming! I can’t wait for you to meet Alex! She’s your biggest fan here, and I was hoping you’d be able to mentor her a bit, she’s really talented and I think she could go far!”

I grinned and said “We’d love that!”

“Yeah we can’t wait to meet her!” Reid and Neil chorused.

Mrs. Avery grinned and lead us toward the room. We stopped just behind the curtain, and she pointed to the girl from the front row “That’s Alex!” She smiled.

I grinned and said “I saw her during the show! She seemed to really love it! I can’t wait to meet her!”

Mrs.Avery just laughed and said “She’s going to be so excited!”

We all laughed and as she lead us into the room, her face darkened, and it took me a while to figure out why. That’s when I heard it.

“Watch out ugly.”

“Nobody will ever love you!”

“Stupid foster kid stop looking for a family they hate you!”