Lies

Nightmare runs into the house him and Ink shared angerly. He looks around for his boyfriend, or who he thought was his boyfriend until 30 minutes ago.

    "INK I KNOW YOU'RE IN THE DAMN HOUSE!!" Shouts Nightmare. Tears formed in his eyes, though he held them back.

    Ink stepped out of the kitchen holding a plate of food for himself. He tilts his head and frowns.

    "Uhm, what are you doing back so early? Thought you were with Dream." Ink takes a bite of his food as he heads over to the couch. Nightmare stomps over to Ink and slaps the plate out of his hand, the food landing all over the floor. Ink stares at the food then back up at Nightmare. "Whats wrong Night?"

    "Don't 'whats wrong Night' me!! You fucking know what you did!!" Nightmare pushes Ink back. "HOW COULD YOU?!" Ink takes a step back raising his arms in defence.

    "What did I do?" Ink says confused. Nightmare lets out a loud groan, a single tear ran down his cheek thinking about what Dream had told him.

    "You know what you did. Don't play dumb." Ink takes torwards Nightmare placing a hand on Nightmares cheek. Nightmare slaps Inks hand away."Don't touch me you cheating peice of shit!!" Ink eyes soften and he takes a hold of Nightmares hand.

    "What do you mean?" Inks voice was calm, as if he wasn't worried about what was going on, even though he actually was. Nightmare pulls away from Ink and crosses his arms.

    "Why...why would you cheat on me?" Nightmare says, tears threatening to spill at any moment. "And with Error?! What the fuck Ink?!" Ink raises an eyebrow.

    "What the hell Night? I didn't cheat on you." Nightmare groans and Ink sighs."Why would I do that? I have no reason to." Nightmare puts his face in his hands out of frustration.

    "Dream told me you cheated on me Ink!!" Ink 'eyebrows' furrow and he puts his hands on the top of his head. He stares at Nightmare for a second then takes a deep breath.

    "Dream...told you...i cheated on you with Error, and you beleived him?!" Shouts Ink. "I understand Dreams your brother Nightmare but what the fuck?! Why would I ever cheat on you?!" Nightmare blinks a few times then shrugs his shoulders rubbing his arms.

    "I dont know.." Mumbles Nightmare. He looks up at Ink and sighs. "I just beleive my brother." Ink rolls his eyes and groans.

    "Nightmare, I swear to god I didn't cheat on you." Ink looks at Nightmare then closes his eyes for a moment. Nightmare looks back at the door and stuffs his hands in his pockets.

    "I'm going to go talk to Dream." Ink sits on the couch and rests his chin in his hand. "Stay here...I'll be right back." And with that Nightmare left the house, leaving Ink there alone. Ink looks at the food on the floor.

    "But my food." Whines Ink laying on the couch as he waits for Nightmare to return home.

    Nightmare soon got to his brothers house and walks in, Dream sat on the couch watching TV. Nightmare turns the TV off and glares at Dream.

    "Hi brother!" Says Dream smiling. Nightmare doesn't say anything, he just continues glaring. "Uhm...Nightmare?" Nightmare crosses his arms.

    "Why'd you lie?" Dream looks at the ground and starts messing with his fingers. "Well?!" Dream flinches and lets out a deep breath.

    "I don't know..because I like Ink, Nightmare, and I thought if I could somehow break you guys up I had a chance with him?" Nightmare sits down next to Dream. Dream doesnt make eye contact with Nightmare, too afraid of what would happen.

"So you said Ink cheated on me? Dream, I trusted you, you're my brother. Yeah we've had some...issues in the past, but I still trusted you." Nightmare sighs and stares at his knees. "And now that I know that you lied about that, it makes it a little harder to trust you.." Dream starts crying. Nightmare rubs Dreams back as Dream puts his face in his hands, sobbing.

    "I-I'm sorry Nightmare! I ju-just really like Ink!" Dream sobs. Nightmare pulls Dream into a hug and Dream sobs into his brothers shoulder.

"It's okay Dream, I forgive you." Nightmare pulls away from the hug and sighs."I gotta get back home Dream. I'll see you later." Dream nods and Nightmare walks out of the house. Dream wipes his tears and sighs.

    "How was he even convinced? That was terrible acting." Says Cross leaning against the wall. Dream crosses and his arms and looks at Cross.

    "I'm hurting my brother for you Cross, the least you could do is be a little nice to me." Cross sighs and nods. He walks over to Dream and boops his nose.

    "You're hurting him for me and you, Dream. I know you want to be with Ink as much as I want to be with your brother." Dream looks at the floor with guilt. Cross smiles and sits on the couch and turns the TV back on. "Anyway! Lets finish that movie!" And with that Dream continued to watch the movie, while Cross thought up another plan.