Chapter 4

The reporter, Diana, giggles when she heard Ranbir's story. She's really interested to know what happens next but Ranbir have to pause his interview to answers a call. It's written 'Roller coaster' on the screen of his phone and Ranbir smiles before answers it.

"Yes, wifey. Okay, wifey. I'm still in the interview right now. I'll pick you up later, okay ? Hey, wifey ..love you." Ranbir say and smiles before cut the conversations.

"Is that Deepika ?" asks Diana.

"Yes, it is."

"But why you save her contact number as 'roller coaster' ?"

"You've saw it ?"

"Well ..."

"Roller coaster ...she's like a roller coaster to my life because I can either scream or can throw my hands up to enjoy the ride and I always want to go again whenever it's completed. She never failed to makes me fall in love with her everyday."

"But you're in relationship with Shanaya for 2 years, right ?"

"Yes, and that's what the unpredictable things that happened to me."

"If you don't mind, can I know why you've fell in love with Shanaya first ? And why you're really hate Deepika at the first place ?" Diana asks with full of interest and excitement. It was really obvious that she wants to know about their love story.

Ranbir take another sip of the coffee before continues,

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you about it today because right now, your time is finish. I'm going for lunch with Deepika and I'm just work for half-day today. Come again tomorrow, Diana. Can you ?"

"Oh, it's okay. I'll come tomorrow. Same time and same place, Mr. Kapoor."

"Okay, then. I've make my way first." say Ranbir as he stand up and walk away from Diana but then, he remember something.

"Diana ?"

"Yes, Mr. Kapoor ?" says Diana who was busy packing her stuff.

"I've host a party tonight in my place. Would you like to join in ? You can meet my wife and her best friend."

"Sure." says Diana. Her excitements to meet Deepika and Shanaya again obviously appears on her face.

"I'll ask my assistant to give you the address. Bye, Diana. And please control your excitement." says Ranbir before he walk out from the meeting rooms.

He adjust his suit and walk towards his assistant room. He asks his assistant to give the address to Diana and then, he walks out from the office. He take his car and drive it to pick up his wife at the place she mentions during the phone call just now. When arrives, his eyes glued to a lady who wears a short red dress with her hairs freely allowing the winds to play with it. The lady then saw Ranbir and slowly the dimples appear in her cheeks when she walk towards Ranbir. Ranbir still can feel how fast his heart beats when that lady come close towards him. It was Deepika. His wife.

"Hi, baby." says Deepika as she enters the car. She give a peck on Ranbir's cheek as usual.

"So where do you want to eat ?"

"I want eat some Chinese food today."

"Okay, then." says Ranbir before he drive his car to one of his wife favourite Chinese restaurant.

As they arrives and settle down their places inside the restaurant, Deepika quickly asks the waiter to take their order. Well, she's very hungry.

"That's all, ma'am ? Sir ?" asks the waiter, politely.