Chapter One

"Wake up! Niall, wake up!" Harry shook him rigorously, "C'mon, Niall wake up!"

Niall sat up so fast that he hit his head on the top of the bunk, "What?" He glared at Harry rubbing his head.

"We're here, mate." Harry laughed at the fact that he hit his head, even though it happens almost every morning.

Liam was outside the bus, taking pictures with fans, while Louis and Harry stayed inside to wake Niall. But Harry didn't know where Louis went.

He looked around the bus, "Lou?" He turned back to Niall who was sleeping again. Harry slapped him on the back of the head, "I'll be right back, but wake up!"

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled into his pillow.

Harry walked into the back of the bus to see Louis laying on the leather couch in nothing but his boxers. Man, did he look sexy. He heard his adorable little snoring. He didn't want to ruin the pretty picture in front of me but he knew that if we were late again, Paul would surely kill them.

Harry jumped on him, "Morning Lou." He whispered in his ear.

He groaned in discomfort, "Good morning, Harold."

Harry kissed his cheek then got up, "Get your lazy self up." He walked back out to the bunks and rummaged through his looking for his phone.

Louis and Harry had an amazing friendship. They were closer than we were with the rest of the boys. Harry didn't know why. They always just got on better with each other. And yes, Harry is deeply in love with him and no, he doesn't know, and probably never will.

You see, if he was to tell him about his feelings for him and he didn't feel the same, their friendship would be ruined. It would be horribly awkward for the rest of their lives and the band would suffer.

But Harry looked at him everyday knowing that he can't be with the one person he loves more than anyone, and it kills him. But he's learned to take one for the team.

Louis slapped his butt as he walked past Harry, "Why is Niall still sleeping?"

Harry turned to Niall, "Ugh! Niall!" He gently slapped his cheeks not wanting him to wake up angry.

"I got this one, babe. Just go talk to some fans, yeah?"

Harry put his back pack on and got off the bus. He slid his sun glasses down from the top of his head.

There weren't many fans out there. 20 at most, which was a little strange. Usually there's at least a couple hundred. But Harry really loved seeing them and talking to them.

"Harry! Can I get a picture? Please!"

He walked over to this girl who looked like she was maybe 15, "Of course, beautiful."

They took a picture then he kissed her cheek. She thanked him about three hundred times. He smirked at how adorable she was. Not like Louis adorable, but like a little puppy.

Harry took pictures with just about everybody there before Louis and Niall came out. Security rushed them all into the hotel and up to their rooms they went. Louis and Harry would share a room and Liam and Zayn would share but now Liam and Niall share since Zayn left the group.

Once they got to our room, Harry stepped out on the balcony. To his surprise, there were no fans outside.

"Hey Lou. Don't you think it's kind of strange that there's no fans out here?"

He walked out onto the balcony, "Well, we just got here so maybe no one knows yet."

"Hm, maybe." And with that Louis walked back into the room.