Chapter 5 (History #2)

*Still on flashback*
*After 6 years*

It had been 6 years since oppa died.
Each day I would cry and pray for him to come back to me.
I was on another level of depression and it bugged my parents to see me like that.
It was a Saturday night and I was having my dinner without starting any conversation with anyone.

"Honey! We have to tell you something." My mom said breaking the silence.

"Go ahead." I said and they took a deep deep breath, a deep one.

"It's about Sen-Hyuk."

The spoon on my hand slipped and I lifted my head to my dad.

"What about him?"
My parents looked at each other and my mother gave a slight nod to my father.

"We have been hiding something from you for the last 6 years.........

*Flashback to when you were 6*
*Your mom's P.O.V.*

After Y/N ran out of the hospital I went after her and saw her praying for Sen-Hyuk's life. I knew she loved him and he loved her. I am her mother after all. I know it all. Seeing her like this breaks my heart. My little daughter has experienced worse than I ever had. I sighed and returned back to everyone because I was curious what decision will be taken. If it weren't for Sen-Hyuk, my daughter would be the one in his place. He saved my daughter........
........by sacrificing himself. He loved her.
I got there and saw Mrs Lee crying her eyes out as she signed some papers. For every signature she would take a moment, cry a little more and finally signed. So they're taking his machines out. It felt wrong but I guess this was it for him.
The doctor came and took the already signed papers and said,

"You should be proud! He didn't only saved the little girl life but now he will also save life of needy children wherever he can. I am really sorry that I couldn't do anything to save him but I think it was the best decision to DONATE HIS ORGANS"

"Wait what?" I asked all confused from all that was happening.

"My son will die but his organs will be given to those children who needs them. He will save them. My child will be here with us. Around us. He was only brain dead. He would have been so happy to know that he saved so many lives." Mrs Lee said with her eyes full of hope but the tears of sadness couldn't help but kept flowing off her face.

"You can see him for the last time." The doctor said and Mr and Mrs Lee nodded and went inside. After they left I told my husband.

"Let's not tell Y/N about it. She is too little to take all of this in. It'll be best for her to forget Sen-Hyuk as soon as possible. If not she will blame herself forever for his death. I have a feeling that if we tell her about this she'll try to find out more about him."

"I think you're right" Mr Lee said and I immediately felt guilty. He lost his son today. His son who saved my daughter. And here I am trying to get him out of her life. I am a witch right now but I love my daughter and can't bear her broken sight.

"I think it's the best if you don't tell Y/N about it. She is too small to understand it and I get it why you want to hide this from her. She has always been like a daughter to me and my wife. I would do the same if it was for Hyuk. He would also want the same for her." He finished and my husband pulled him into a comforting hug. He pulled away with a smile and went in the room to see his son for the last time. I sighed and saw Y/N coming towards us. She looked like a mess. Eyes puffy. Nose red. Legs trembling. She came to me and hug me lightly and did not pull away.

"Mom? I want to go home and light the magical candle for oppa." She said but her voice was so weak. She soon drifted away to sleep and my husband picked her up and waited for the Mr and Mrs Lee to come out of the room which was soon. I left with Y/N and my husband stayed with them as   Sen-Hyuk went through another surgery but this time it was to officially break him apart.

Days passed and Y/N kept asking about him. Every time the door bell rang she would run to the door expecting him. She would pray for his well being every night before going to sleep. We couldn't bear it so we told him that he was gone.........
.........forever. That he was dead.

Years passed as I saw my own daughter fall deeper in depression. She had no friends nor did she try to make one. She would always be inside her room crying and blaming herself. The sight was unbearable.
This was not supposed to happen. She was supposed to be better than what she is right now.

We told her everything and the reaction we got was unexpected.

"So you're telling me that he is out there? That he is here somewhere?"  She asked us with hope glistening on her face. I nodded and she suddenly hugged me. Maybe this is for the best because it seemed like it gave her hope.

*End of flashback*
*Still in the cafeteria*

"After my parent told me about him I started finding those people who have his organs especially his heart because I had fallen for his kind heart after all . It's weird I know but it completes me. I got a photocopy of the list of his organs from his mother and started my hunt. I convinced my parents to allow me to change school after every 3 months and many times even cities. They agreed to it because they said that I look more alive than ever doing this. Long story short they didn't even try to hold me back because it pulled me away from depression. I met Yoongi back in Daegu. We became good friends but I left because my three months were up. He was really mad about it. I think he still is. GOD I speak too much right. I totally understand if you think I am crazy and want to leav-"

"You poor girl! You went through so much alone! Well you have me now and I will help you in whatever you need help." She sobbed as she hugged the life out of me.

"Wait are you crying?"

"Of course I am! It was so emotional" She broke the hug and sniffed. She is so cute! Seriously, are boys her blind or what?

"Y/N will you leave after three months?" She asked me with sadness in her eyes.

"I-I-I don't know. I don't wanna leave but......"

"Let's just stop here. We are getting way too sensitive." Jenna said and I nodded before digging into my food.

"Tell me about you! I don't want ours to be a one-sided friendship." I said and she chuckled

"My life is not that interesting."

"But I am interested anyways."

"Arraseo. Let's hang out today and I'll tell you about me. Lunch break is about to get over anyway."

"Alright. It is a plan."

The rest of the day went by quickly and I got home and changed and sent a voice mail to my mom about my plans with Jenna and headed out.

She came to pick me up as I still don't know this place too much.
I went with her and saw...........

Thanks for reading!
I think Y/N's history is clear. If not ask away your queries.
Jenna's history will be revealed in the next chapter and it will have JIMIN!!!!
I am sorry for not including him into this one.
I just wanted to be done with her history

Please vote and comment if you like
Feel free to give any ideas or suggestions

Be happy and be safe