Chapter 1(A new start?)

"Was it that dream again?"

" Yes, it wasn't a dream though."
My mother sighed and gave me a glass of water.

"Don't go back to sleep, you have to go to school today." with that my mother went out of my room.

As soon as she left the room I laid back on my bed and started thinking. Those dreams were more frequent now. Maybe that's a sign. I went to my cupboard and took out the box full of binders and laid them on my bed. I took the latest one and flipped through the pages.

"It's time." I smiled a little and went to the attached bathroom and did my morning routine. I came back and wore this

"It's cuter than the last one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It's cuter than the last one." I said as I checked myself from every corner.

I braided my hairs as I look the best in braided hairs and I had to make that famous first impression.

I went down and ate some cereal while scrolling through my phone to find something interesting to kill some time.

After 15 minutes my mom came down with a 'ready to go' look.

"Where are you going?" I asked her in a polite but demanding manner because I have to take care of her since I promised my father to look after her when he is not around, which is almost 28 days out of 30!!!!!

"I am dropping you to your school."

"But you don't need to."

"Yes, I do. It's pretty far and you still don't know the way around here."

"That's true. So let's go."

*My mom while driving*

"You look so cute in that uniform. Boys will be all over you."

"What kind of mom says that to her 17 year old girl?" I asked knowing exactly why she said it.

"The supportive kind" she said while giving me an obvious look "You are not a normal 17 year old anyway."

"Yeah, I know." I sighed.

"Honey? Can I give you an advice?"

"Sure"

"Please don't come out creepy to the children here. Be more friendly. At least on your first day."

Something About His Heart//A Park Jimin ff// Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें