Chapter 17 (Forgive and Forget)

We went to school and from afar I could see Yoongi. Jimin's hand was now away from mine.
I still feel bad for Yoongi. He should never feel anything for me. I don't deserve his love. He should be someone who could make him smile all day long. Not me who is the reason for his sorrow.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't feel Jimin leave my side and go to his hyungs.
I felt incomplete without him.

I saw them together. BTS should always stay together. They are like a puzzle pieces for a much bigger, better picture.

Jimin was hesitant but brave.
Maybe he thinks that his hyungs will still love him.
I know they will. They are like their own family. And the best part is that they stick together.

Unlike me who never knows how to actually be a friend.
I've never had a friend for more than three months. They say that once a friend, always a friend but it is not true in my case.
For me a friend is someone who sticks with you, and I have never been that friend.

But this time I want to stick. I want to stick with Jenna, I want to stick with BTS, I want to stick with Jimin. I already gave him a chance. There is no turning back now.

I want to forgive Jimin and I want to forget Senhyuk oppa.
For that I have only one task left.
His heart.
With his eyes found, there is only his heart left.

Although I have a feeling that it is too late, I should not stop.

For Sen-Hyuk oppa. I will find it out for him and then try my best to forget about him.

But if I don't, it will forever bug me.

I want to fall in love again. This time with little commitment. Because I don't want to suffer again.

I see Yoongi talking rudely with Jimin. It hurts me. SeokJin oppa is trying to hold Yoongi back while Hoseok is holding Jimin's frightened body.

Hasn't he cried enough already?

I sighed and went to their direction gaining the boys' attention.

"Yoongi can you help me with something?" I said and Yoongi gave me a slight nod.
I took him to the basketball court which was scaldly crowded as it was still morning.

"So what did you need my help with?"
Yoongi took one ball and started dribbling which distracted me a bit.

"Please don't hurt Jimin."

"I won't. I can never hurt him. He is our little mochi." He said while looking straight into your eyes which showed that he is sad too. Why wouldn't he be? He is like an older brother to Jimin.

"But you just did." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Look Y/N, it deals with Jimin and me only. And as much I love you, you can't make me behave normally with him. He is the reason for your despair. I don't want to hurt him but I can't stop imagining your crying face when I see him." He said shooting the ball right into the basket.

"Don't bring me in between your friendship. I-I have decided to forgive him so you should do it too." He looked at me again. He started walking really close to me.

"You'll forgive him? Just like that? Why? Is it because you feel something for him? Huh? Do you like him Y/N?" He raised his voice a but which made me a little scared.

Do I like him? I still don't know. But I don't want to like him. I can't like him.

"No I don't. Please don't take it there."
He backed away a bit.

"Alright I won't. But I am very disappointed Y/N. The ones who deserve to struggle must struggle. My likeness for you is a struggle for the both of us. And the cause of that struggle is treated as if he is a fragile little boy. I am very disappointed." He looked away for a while but then looked at me again.

"Very well, I won't misbehave now. Prince Jimin should get what he wants. He always got what he wanted anyways. By hook or crook, it never mattered. I'll take my leave now. Have a nice day Y/N." With that he started walking away.

"Yoongi-" I called for him but he didn't answer. I was somewhat relieved but sad.

Jimin's P.O.V.

Noona hugged me. She really hugged me.

I am so happy. I should thank the grandma and the lady. Hehe. I'm so happy. But I cannot control my tears. I'm sorry noona. But there are somethings that you will never know. For if you know them, you won't hesitate to kill me. I know you have that in you.

But I know that you are kind at heart. You gave me a chance. And now I'll do anything to prove how much I love you and how you belong with me only. Not with Yoongi hyung. Not with anyone else. Yoongi hyung is really not good in hiding his feelings. And neither am I.

I wanted to hold her hand. Her beautiful soft hand. So I took her hand and ran to school like we did the first time we traveled on the bus together. I felt so happy and guilty of ruining that happiness myself. Why everything has to so related to one another? I am fed up of life. But life has gifted me someone to love with all my heart so I will. I will not lose this chance.

I want to take her to the aquarium again. But this time as my girlfriend. I hate lying to them.

As soon as we reached school, noona snatched her hand away and now I was feeling incomplete. I saw her looking at Yoongi hyung and that made me angry for no reason.

I went to the hyungs like always but they were not as excited to see me. I am a son of a murderer after all.

I tried talking to them but most of the time they just answered by nodding.

Yoongi hyung eventually got annoyed by my questions and snapped at me which made me really scared because he never did that to me.

Of course I have seen him angry so many times but this was something I never thought I would have to face.
Yoongi hyung's anger.

Jin hyung tried to calm him down while Hobi hyung was holding me but the glint of disappointment was visible in their crystal clear eyes.

Noona took Yoongi hyung away and that made me a little mad but not so much because it was the best if he stayed away from me right now.

Soon Jungkook and Taehyung joined us and we went to our respective classes.

All this time my mind still lingered on what noona and hyung must have been doing.

Hey! I updated.
It is not edited so if you find a mistake please point it out.

In the name of Anpanman, Let's go and watch Jungkook's abs once more.

Hehe.

I love ❤️ you guys.

Vote and comment if you like.

Be happy and be safe