"Yeah, but thanks for telling me, Yerin. By the way, that sweater looks so nice on you!" And they're conversatiom led to other random girls stuff.

About what they told - at least I know that my identy is safe. So far at least.
My manager already told me that I should be more careful now which I can fully understand, tho. I hope I won't make any mistakes in this.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?" I answered.

"I called you for about 182716172 times, gurl. Anyways - do you think this fits me?" She fully stepped outside and she wore an absolute cute blue dress.

I just realised how pretty Yora is. She is like the korean beauty standard, even prettier. And with this dress she will definetly impress Changkyun.

"Wow, Yora. Changkyun's gonna melt. He will crave for you, tho." I chuckled and her cheeks turned pink.

"Stop that, Y/N. So, should I buy it?"

"You should." I answered.

She was happy to finally found something in which she also feels good and confident.

"And what about you, Y/N? Do you like it?" Yora asked me, scanning my whole body. I think she isn't that satisfied.

"Well, it looks like everything in my wardrobe."

"True, apparently. We should look for something else - but maybe not in this shop."

"Hm. What about I just go with the jeans. They fit pretty well and those are comfortable. I'll pick something from the Y/S/N wardrobe. Something i don't wear often."

She agreed on my suggestion. We took our clothes and paid it, of course.

As we went outside the mall, Yora whisper-screamed: "Look!"

She pointed at a big advertisement from MAMA which changes their photos with idols on it - also with me, to be exact: with Y/S/N.

"That's such a nice pic. You look like a mysterious queen who is gonna destroy everyone with her awesome vocal, rap and dance skills. Ahh, I am so in love. Gorgeous." She chuckled while still looking at that advertisement.

"Yeah it looks nice because you can't see my face, tho?" I giggled and Yora's face expression turned very serious. I sighed after seeing her face.

She does know I had some major issues in the past with my confidence. It took me many and also big steps to follow my dream to become an idol.

I do know that Yora helped me a lot back then - She probably got sad because of me a lot.

I wouldn't say my confidence is that bad as it was back then, but the roots never left.

So that mask in public life saves my life in some point.

"Y/N, if you wouldn't wear that fucking mask, I swear, you would even slay more. I am serious."

I haven't answered. We just moved on and I asked her if she's hungry.

Of course she is and so we decided to go to a nearby korean fast food restaurant to grab something to eat.

While queuing, Yora all of sudden asked me: "What do you think we'll do at their dorm?"

"I don't know. To be honest, I haven't thought about that yet. But I guess they planned something or so. I am nervous, haha." Yora chuckled.

CHANGKYUN POV

MX' DORM - MEANWHILE

"WONHO!" I screamed while sitting on the edge of my bed.

I just realised that I am kind of annoying to my hyungs, but I couldn't care less.

Looking at my phone, I already heard some footsteps - which seems to be in a hurry - walking towards my room.

My door promptly opened.

"What?! Did something happen? Are you okay?" Wonho said while breathing heavily and looking concerned.

"Look at this photo. Does someone comes to your mind? Do you recognize someone?" I showed him a class photo of middle school back then, including me.

"Except you I won't say there's anyone I should know..." Wonho answered a bit irritated.

"Take a closer look!! It's Yora! I can't believe I was in middle school with her. That must be right before I moved and changed the school." I said a bit loudly.

Wonho looked at the photo and then back to me. All he said was: "That's why you screamed like an idiot making me think something happened? Man, Changkyun!"

I sighed. "I am what I am, man."

Wonho rolled his eyes at this.
Anyways, we both started laughing until Shownu showed up.

"Guys, we heard you'll get visitors tomorrow - so the rest and me will go out. We hope you don't start any immature things" Shownu. What a dad.

Kihyun also rushed in. "And don't forget to clean up your things! Your visitors are females, so please show some respect at least." Kihyun. What a mom. He added: "What do you want to do with them anyways? Have you planned sitting here the whole evening? Poor girls"

Wonho and I looked at each other and denied Kihyun's question with a head shake.

"C'mon guys, think about something. Anyways it'll get boring. Wonho, you like one of them a bit more. What was her name again?" Shownu asked.

"It's Y/N. But I actually don't know what to plan."

"Well, think about it. We will go to the studios now. Be sure to join us in one hour" Kihyun said while closing the door.

I totally forgot that we have some small practices today.

While in my thoughts I heard Wonho sighing, sitting on my bed.

"What's wrong, hyung?" I asked. He seems sad all of sudden.

"We need to find something nice for this evening. I want to impress Y/N so bad. I don't want to disappoint her in a way." He sighed again and rested his head in his palms.

"We will, Wonho. Are you perhaps in love?" I asked, obviously knowing the answer.

"I really like her. We aren't at that part already where we should ask each other out. We don't know for long and also I don't know much about her. But it seems like I know everything. Kind of like love at first sight."

"I can tell. Wait - You said she likes dancing some days ago, so maybe she likes music too. What about going to a karaoke bar? Who doesn't like nice drinks and karaole mixed up together? It'll be fun!" I suggested.
Wonho's face impression was getting better and I assumed he liked my idea.

"That's actually a good idea!"

----
A/N

hello dear readers.
sorry for the slow updates - but not that i am just unmotivated lately - school is trynna kill me too and all i want is sleep sleep sleep.

anyways, i m looking forward to finish this book soon. i can't wait for the end, i made a plan, tho. haha.

this chapter isn't that nice but i hope you enjoyed in anyways!!

thanks for over 1k reads and all the votes. i love you.

have a nice day!

xxxx vanessa