chapter eleven

THE NEXT MORNING - AT THE MALL - 10 AM

"Y/N, do you have any advices for me?" Yora asked me. She wanted new clothes, something cute but also mature, to impress Changkyun.

I haven't answered yet. My thoughts are definetly somewhere else - how will Wonho be when we're coming over? Will he look for distance, will he act differently in front Changkyun and Yora?

What should I wear anyways?

"Y/N?"

I shook my head, looking at Yora with a confused face.

"What do you think about?" She asked, walking a bit slower now.

I tried open my mouth, trying to say something but instead, Yora filled the silence.

"Is it Wonho?" I nodded in response. "You know what, Y/N? Let's look for your outfit first, arasseo?"

I hesitated to answer, not wanting that this will just be about me.
"I am just nervous, Yora. I don't know why, actually."

She took my hand and begun walking to a shop.

"Don't be. You know he likes you! I am the one who should be nervous." She chuckled which causes me to smile at her. She's right apparently.

IN THE CHANGING ROOMS

"Yora, do you really think that this is okay? Isn't it a bit too girly for me? I look like a fool." I opened the curtains. Yora eyed me and just laughed. My eyes looked at her annoyed. She mentioned it and however she said: "You're right. But how I am - I do have something else for you. Try it on while I am going through my outfits." I nodded and she handed me some light colored high waisted jeans with a dark green swearshirt with "추억은 잊혀지지 않는다" (Memories never die) written on it. Usually I don't prefer printed clothes, but that is okay.

While putting on the outfit Yors gave me, I heard some girls talking. Sometimes they giggled and I don' want to seem impolite but I actually got curious.

So, I slightly opened the curtains and stepped a bit outside but still hiding.
There are actually two girls, one with black hair and the other a somewhat lighter hair color.

"Have you heard the dating rumours? The one with Wonho?" The black haired girl said. What - Dating rumours? With whom?

"Nah, I didn't. Where do you have that from again? Some not trustable fansites? Couldn't imagine though. He's so focused and all - and also, I really adore him the most out of everyone" the other one answered.

Actually, I haven't thought about the fact how others will react to Wonho and me if we would be actually dating. Will they appreciate or hate me?

Aish, what am I thinking anyways? I am making myself so much hope out of this and clearly - why would he take someone like me as a girlfriend when being so busy. Y/N isn't fame. He will think I couldn't handle this or I am not good enough for the public as his girlfriend.

I mean, it's true.

"Calm down, Sohee. These are just rumours. Do you know when everyone said that someone would date Y/S/N during their colloboration? That didn't happen yet. And also - people keep saying Wonho was seen with a light brown haired girl. As we know, Y/S/N is pitch black haired."

"Don't you think its a wig?"

"Probably not, Sohee. Look at the perfection of her hair fitting to her. I don't think that this is fake on her."

"Maybe you're right. Is there anything else about this girl he might date?"

I hope not.

"No. Those information aren't that wide spreaded anyways - I guess international fans don't have a clue about this whole story. So maybe it's really just a rumour - We will see."