chapter ten

AT Y/N's FLAT - LATE IN THE EVENING

So, I went to have lunch with Wonho today and it was - as expected - very nice. It felt like I have never lost eye contact with him and actually he didn't seem feeling uncomfortable. He even thanked me for spending time with him. I also did.

I already feel really close to him.

But now, it hit me.

We can't be together. What about [Y/S/N]? He maybe won't like me or even hate me for not telling him the truth.

I was never so confused and sad, especially when there's such a conflict between [Y/N] and [Y/S/N]. It didn't happen before.

Feels are so, so weird.

I started to tear up. I don't want to make decisions right now. But if it goes on like that and Wonho will be the man I really love, do I need to drop [Y/S/N]? My privacy, my secret second life?

People always say that if you love someone, you will always decide for the love. But it isn't easy as it sounds.

I admit I relly like him, but...

I need to reassure me. Maybe he doesn't even like me the way I do.. I know I am asking this question much. But it could be possible, to be realistic.

I just realised that I am actually crying. 

I took a blanket and wrapped it around me. I feel like an emotional mess right now.

23 years old and I can't control my feels and I guess this is one of my biggest problems so far. I know it sounds weird.

If he doesn't like me back, then this is way worse than anything else.

While crying, I realised my phone was ringing for a while now. I groaned and took it without watching.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered, still sobbing.

"Hi! [Y/N], are you alright? You don't sound good, actually. Have you been crying?" It was Wonho. I immediately sat up.

"Oh, hi! No, no. Everything's fine, I guess..." I answered, sounding a bit better as in the beginning.

"You sure? I can come by, if there's anything, just tell me..."

Of course I want you to be with me. Please come and take me in your strong arms and please, please never leave me.

"There's nothing! Don't worry. I just drank a very hot tea and I feel like my nose is melting" I lied while sounding convincing.

"Well, I thought something happened! Anyways, I am calling because of Changkyun. He said he wanted to invite you and Yora? Sorry if he was impolite, he's still younger than you!" 

I smiled.

"It's fine, it wasn't impolite at all. When do you have time? This weekend? I can call Yora after"

"Probably yes. We have the weekend off before it starts with the hard preparations for MAMA. I am so excited, tho!"

"I can imagine. I am happy for you! Wonho, I would love to talk to you for hours, but if it isn't that late, I woould call Yora, if it's fine"

"Of course, no problem! Just write me a message if Yora accepts. Have a good night, rest well and thank you again for the nice lunch break!" He chuckled and this melted my heart.

"You too, Wonho. Thanks again, too. I enjoyed it. Good night"

"See you!"

"Yeah, see you"

We ended the call.

I love it how he calls me at unexpected times. Kind of right when I need him. Anyways, I need to call Yora now. 

*ring ring*

"Hi [Y/N], what's up?" 

"Hey. I have good news for you and now you can call me the best person on earth"

"Go on!" She said and chuckled.

"Well, I arranged a date or something like that..."

"YOU'RE JOKING, AREN'T YOU?" She screamed in the phone which caused me to back off of my device.

"I am not. Changkyun accidentally saw our picture together and he thinks you're looking nice. Wonho invited us to their dorm this weekend"

"Omg, that's so amazing! I love you so much. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? WE NEED TO GO TO THE MALL!"

"Calm down, Yora. You're looking nice whatever you're wearing. Anyways, I am tired, tho. Let's talk tomorrow for more information, yes?"

"Of course. Sleep well. Thanks again!!"

"No problem, good night"

"Night"

I am heading to bed now, it's late. And I am tired because of that crying earlier. Wow, this is so emotional actually. I think you can imagine.

Actually I am very excited to go to bed. Even though it's comfortable, soft and warm, it's aso another world for me, a dream world. Where I can dream and imagine the life very perfect. No war. No problems. No poverty. This gives me chills.

Lately I am thinking of a life with Wonho, where we all are happy.

I hope this will happen.

It also happened with [Y/S/N]. I dreamed of getting popular with my music, making this to my job. I made it.

Before sleeping, I needed to write Wonho. About Yora and stuff.

> hi wonho,
sorry for writing so late, hopefully you're not sleeping.
Yora accepted!
have a nice night!!

I smiled and put my phone on my bed table. 

Well, good night to me then. 

I am so excited to see Wonho again, especially as [Y/N].

----

A/N

hey guys, sorry for this short ass and boring chapter but i had such a stressful time lately and I hope you can understand.

I hope you enjoyed it anyways and stay tuned for updates! 

vanessa xx