chapter eight

I woke up and I was confused. When did I fall asleep?

I just remember thinking about Wonho and about my feels for him. I never came to a conclusion or something like that.

I took a look at my alarm clock, it's only 5 AM. It's early, tho. Usually I get up around 8 AM when I got work to do.

Nonetheless, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As the warm water went down my skin, I felt very secure. Comfortable. The water on my skin is probably the softest feeling I've ever had. But now I wish I could feel something else soft. Something human. Something like Wonho.

I can't stop thinking about him, even while taking a shower. Do I really like him that much? Those feels are weird, considering that I don't know him for a long time. But maybe it's love at first sight? 

But what do I know what love is? I can't imagine how it is like to be in a relationship. I would do so many mistakes and I hate doing mistakes. Besides, he won't have the feelings I have for him. In his eyes I am just a normal girl. huh? Eventhough I ain't.
We're friends?

I left the bathroom after drying myself and went to my bedroom getting something to wear from the [Y/S/N]-wardrobe. Obviously [Y/S/N] can't have the same clothes like me. Also, [Y/S/N] wears very modern and expensive clothes, mostly it's sponsered by the labels or YG Entertainment.

To be casual, I decided for a black high waist jeans with a light blue blouse tucked into the jeans with some white sneackers. Since it's autumn, I also decided for a black jacket.

As I packed my bag I put some spare clothes in it, hat I can leave the studios as myself. 

It's still early, so I decided to go to a nearby coffee shop which I barely visit to have breakfast.

--

AT THE COFFEE SHOP  -  5.54 AM

I went inside and I already inhaled the tasty coffee smell. I looked around and I saw absolutely nobody except a good-looking waiter. It's a bit cliché, isn't it?

Anyways, I headed to the counter. I was greeted by the waiter.

"Good morning, beautiful. Can I fulfill a desire from you?" Cheesy dude. Yes, it's cliché.

"Uhm, morning. I would like to have a standard coffee and something sweet to eat. Maybe some pastries... What do you recommend?" I asked, avoiding eye contact with looking at the counter.

"Myself?"

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, I meant that I am also sweet."

I faked a laugh, but at least he tried.

"I actually prefer something which I can really eat. I am hungry tho and I don't have that much time left..." Sometimes people flirt with me, but like that? Nah.

"I'll give you the best I can offer. I am Seokjin btw, but you can call me Jin, if you want. Or even worldwide handsome."

"Okay, hi Jin. I can also call you a-boy-who-i-don't-need-to-take-serious-boy. I am [Y/N]. Nice to meet you, haha."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful and funny girl, don't you think? Anyways, take a seat, you'll get your order soon."

After a short amount of time, Jin walked towards me with a smirk, coffee and pastries in his hands. 

"For you, [Y/N]. Enjoy!"