Chapter 5

Merlin was tied down on the bed, naked and spread out like a starfish, mouth gagged and eyes wide with lust and fearful anticipation.

Arthur was on top of him, straddling him, still fully clothed. He’d been gently working his way along the top half of Merlin’s body for what felt to Merlin like an eternity. First with his fingers; gently skimming over Merlin’s pale stomach, teasingly pinching each nipple in turn, watching Merlin squirm underneath him. Then came his mouth. Leaving wet kisses underneath Merlin’s ear and jaw and sucking lightly on his Adams apple. He made sure to gently move his hips as he did this, the crotch of his trousers rubbing against Merlin’s cock and causing Merlin’s eyes to get darker and darker with need, although he remained silent.

By the time Arthur's tongue found its way down to Merlin’s left hip bone Merlin was, once again, filled with the desperate need for Arthur’s talented hand, his warm mouth. He urgently needed Arthur to pay attention to his already dripping cock. He needed to release.

But he daren’t move. Daren’t make a sound. He knew what would happen if he did. So he lay perfectly still, waiting as Arthur licked lightly at his hip like a kitten.

“Look at you” Arthur said suddenly, lifting himself up on his elbows and focusing his eyes on Merlin’s cock, swollen and dripping. “You’re so desperate for me, aren’t you?”

Arthur lent forward and blew air along the length of Merlin’s member. Merlin’s legs began to tremble.

“Do you want my mouth baby?” Arthur purred, kissing the base of Merlin’s cock lightly, barely. “Do you want me to suck it for you?” When Arthur’s tongue found its way up Merlin’s cock and into the slit at the top Merlin’s hips betrayed him and he thrust up involuntarily.

Arthur immediately pulled back and Merlin couldn't stop the small whine of desperation that escaped from him.

“Tut tut Merlin, you really should know better by now. So impatient aren’t we? But impatience gets us nowhere, does it? Hmm?”

Arthur moved as if to retreat from the bed and in that second something snapped inside Merlin.

“No! No no! He’s not getting up and leaving, not again, not this time” Merlin thought frantically. “He can’t, I won’t let him, I need his mouth, I need his mouth, I need his…”

Before Merlin could comprehend what was happening he felt the rage and desire building up in him, so strong and fierce, and he knew what was coming but was already powerless to stop it. His eyes lit up as his whole body shook with the force. The gag was thrown from his mouth, the chains that bound him broke with ease and, breathing heavily, he sat up and faced Arthur. The desire had taken over him completely now, taken over all his words and actions. He couldn't fight it. Truthfully, he didn't even try. He let it take him. And now, knowing what was about to take place, he felt better, happier and more turned on than he’d ever felt before.

“What…what….” Arthur’s eyes were wide in horror as he tried to comprehend what had just taken place. He’d been frozen in place at the foot of the bed, kneeling between Merlin’s legs, watching with unbelieving eyes.

A smirk appeared on Merlin’s face as Arthur found himself turned around and thrown onto the bed. Before he knew what was happening he was tied to the bed, exactly as Merlin had been and his clothed had disappeared entirely. Merlin was straddling his chest and looking down at Arthur, his eyes impossibly dark.

“Oops, look what happened” Merlin said casually, pressing his thumb along Arthur’s bottom lip. Arthur tried to respond, found that he couldn't and suddenly felt very afraid.

“Why have you always got to be so mean to me Sire?” Merlin leant forward and pressed his cock against Arthur’s chin.

“I just wanted to have sex with you. It could have been so nice. We could have had a really nice time.” Merlin thrust forward slightly, causing the tip of his cock to run along Arthurs lips, smearing his pre-come over them. “But you had to keep being so cruel, punishing me for wanting you. It could drive someone to insanity, being teased like that.”

Arthur felt the chains around his wrists and ankles tighten until the pain made him whine. Merlin smiled.

“Okay, I’m going to fuck your mouth now. Open up, nice and wide for me Sire.”

Entirely against his own will Arthur’s mouth opened wide. He watched Merlin lift himself, holding on to the bed post for support before moving himself neatly into place and plunging his cock into Arthur’s gaping mouth. Hard. Arthur’s eyes widened at the force, he fought against the choking sensation as Merlin thrust harder and harder into his mouth. His cock hit the back of Arthur’s throat with each thrust and Arthur felt the humiliation burn inside of him as his eyes watered and he spluttered and drooled.

“Oh gods, that feels so good Sire. Your mouth is so warm, so wet.” Merlin thrust harder and his head fell back as he groaned in pleasure. “Does that feel good Sire? Do you like it like this? I’m going to come down your throat Sire. Would you like that?”

Arthur could barely think. The fear and humiliation mixed with the heat and the lust making everything hazy. All he could focus on was Merlin plunging into his mouth with such painful force. Tears were streaming from his eyes from the effort of not choking as he watched Merlin moving in pure ecstasy above him.

“Ohhh Sire, yes Sire oh god oh god….” And suddenly Merlin came thickly down Arthur’s throat. Arthur could do nothing but stare and swallow. His jaw throbbed painfully as Merlin primly removed his cock from Arthur’s mouth.

“Mmm, that felt really good” Merlin sighed as he lifted himself off of Arthur, off the bed and as his eyes flashed gold he was suddenly clean and dressed once more. Arthur, still very much naked and restrained on the bed, watched in disbelief. His own cock dribbled with pre-come. Merlin’s eyes found the swollen member.

“Oh, sire” he said, walking over to the foot of the bed and applying a light pressure to Arthur’s cock with the palm of his hand. Arthur whined, still unable to speak. “Oh baby, did you want me to help you with this?”

Merlin applied more pressure with his hand and rubbed once, twice, a third time. Arthur made noises of pure desperation as he pushed into Merlin's hands.

And just like that, Merlin was gone, standing all the way on the other side of the chambers, holding the door handle. Arthur’s eyes widened with horror as he realised he was about to be left. Like that.

“Sorry sire, I can’t right now. I have places to go, people to see. Work to be done! You know. Maybe next time, yeah? If you’re a good boy.” Merlin winked at Arthur, the smirk firmly placed on his lips and just like that he was out of the door.

Leaving Arthur, tied down and naked on his bed, unable to speak, with come and drool all over his chin and mouth. Eyes watering with fury and embarrassment and need. Desperate for release. Desperate for Merlin.