Chapter Twenty-Four: Burning Passion

Start bij het begin

Richard- I don't have time for your nonsense Cat. If it's not important leave this instant.

Catalina- (The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree but soon I'll take my vengeance against you too..For now I'll start with your know it all son)...Just wanted to know why Jake left the house so abruptly..He seemed really upset..

Richard- He came asking me for help over a matter that is not important. Anything else?

Catalina- Yes one more thing Honey..You think this problem has anything to do with his new school?

Richard- What? When did he change schools?

Catalina- Oh you didn't know Dear? He moved schools to chase after that girl he has been dating for some time now. I heard nasty rumors about her. I am really concerned Richard..Jake was doing so well in that private school you paid for and now..It's all gone to waste..

Richard- What have you heard about that girl exactly??

Catalina- That she's just playing with our sweet Jake's heart. She doesn't love him..She's just after our money..

Richard- You mean my money?

Catalina- (How I wish I can make you eat every word!)...Of course Honey..Your money..

Richard- I'll look into her. You can leave now.

Catalina- As you wish Dear.

*Number Dialing*

- Yes Sir?

Richard- Give me everything there is to know about the girl that my son has been seeing.

- Of course Sir.
.

.

.

(LINA'S RESIDENCE)

Stella- Hi there handsome who are you looking for?

Jake- Um..Is Lina home?

Stella- Oh too bad..I thought you were looking for me..*Winks

Jake- Um..Ha..Yeah I go to the same school as Lina..I wanted to talk to her if that's okay?

Stella- Haha I'm only kidding handsome..Sure thing sweety go ahead..My daughter is inside her room.

Jake- Oh alright..Thank you..

Stella- Down the hall to your left..

Jake- Okay got it.

Lina's mom continued gawking at me from head to toe as I passed by her. I could tell where Lina got her good looks from. Though her Mother devoured me with her stare she seemed pretty laid back. That would explain why Lina has so much freedom to do or say whatever she wanted.

Jake- Hey can I come in?

Lina- Sure?

As I walked inside her bedroom I noticed her mouth drop wide open as she quickly put away some girl magazine she was reading. She must've been shocked to see me in her home.