supernatural creatures

Because not all supernatural OCs have to be werewolves, werecoyotes and banshees, here we leave you a list with mythological creatures that would make great characters!

WARLOCK: A warlock is a male or female practitioner of evil magic distinguished from a wizard or sorcerer, whose magic may be benign.

MADREMONTE: Comes from Colombian Mythology. Forest mother that protects the flora and fauna from the human kind. She could be used as a protector of the supernatural just like the Hellhound!

BLACK SHUCK: Ghostly black dog whose direct gaze dooms you to death within a year.

ANITUN TABU: Goddess of the wind and rain.

PELE: Pele is the Hawaiian goddess of fire, lightning, wind, and volcanoes as well as the creator of the Hawaiian islands. Pele also carries a staff, which she uses to know if the ground is dry. She's pretty much like a mix between Te Fiti & Te kā from Moana.

RAIJŪ: thunder animal or thunder beast is a legendary creature from Japanese mythology. It's body is composed by lightning and may be in the shape of a car, fox, weasel, or wolf.

VALKYRIES: Mythical Norse female divinities who choose heroes to die in battle. They are represented as female warriors.

WILL O' THE WISP: Strange flame-like lights that seem to beckon travelers to follow. (Like the ones from Brave)

- mia, alllura