''Yeah, I'd love to, Grayson.'' I smiled at him.

He sighed with a smile. ''Great. That would've been embarrassing if you said no.''

I didn't know what to say so I just smiled and pulled out his French note cards. He groaned, dropping his head on the table. I laughed.

''We'll start easy. Bonjour?''

/Edward's POV/

I was in the living room with my friends and family. Everyone was over since I got checked out the hospital early. My vitals were fine so I was free to go. I passed a beer to Chad and sunk down into the couch.

''- and that was how we almost left Aliby in Tesco.'' I laughed, gaining a laugh from everyone else.

''Edward!'' Blair screamed from upstairs.

I jumped off the couch as fast as I could, charging up the curved steps. I pushed the door open and saw Blair crying in her hands.

''Baby, what's wrong? Do you want to go to the hospital? Get your shoes. Were going to the hospital.''

''No. I - I can't zip my jeans. Look at how fat I am.'' She cried.

''You aren't fat, love. You're pregnant. There's a difference. And even if you were fat, I'd still love you. I fell for your personality, not your looks, though, it was a great bonus.'' I said wrapping my arms around her waist guiding her ton the mirror. She had on unzipped and unbuttoned skinny jeans and her black bra. ''Look at how beautiful you are.''

''Really? You think I'm beautiful?''

''Only the most beautiful person in the world.'' I said kissing her face all over. She giggled.

''Say it again.''

''Blair, you're so beautiful.''

''Again.''

I turned her so she was facing me and placed my hands on her hips. ''Blair Monique Styles, you are the most beautiful person in the entire worked, and God you're everything to me and I love you so much.''

''I'm sorry I yelled for basically no reason.'' She said sniffling.

''Blair, if I had to tell you that you're beautiful everyday then I would, because I love you, and because you are beautiful. You deserve to be told you're beautiful everyday.''

''Edward, I love you.''

''I love you, too, Blair. More than you think. Now, put on some clothes and come downstairs with me.''

She smiled. ''Okay.''

*

''- in Starbucks!'' Blair said making everyone laugh. Then she looked to me, ''but I guess I still love him.''

''Awe, cute.'' I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. ''You know what I just noticed?''

''What?'' Blair asked, turning sideways in my lap.

''Twins kinda run in the family.'' I said. ''Titan and Leigh, those two in there.'' I said poking her stomach.

She froze.

/Blair's POV/

''By the way, here.'' I said pulling my ultrasound picture fro, today from under the coffee table. ''I think you should see this.''

Edward grabbed the paper and looked across it quickly. Them he sat straight suddenly, holding the paper closer to his face, staring at the paper in shock.

''Surprise, I guess.''  I said shrugging my shoulders.

''Holy shite.'' He mumbled.

''Is everything okay?'' Monica asked, watching her son's expression, concerned.

''We're having triplets.'' Edward said. Everyone's eyes widened suddenly and he just laughs, ''holy shite, this is amazing!''

''Idiot.'' I mumble rolling my eyes.

''You know we are definitely not having anymore kids, right? Please tell me you know that.'' He begged. I laughed.

''I know. Jesus Edward, we have five kids. Keep your dick in your pants.'' I joked. Everyone laughed and he rolled his eyes.

''Haha, very funny.'' He mumble sarcastically.

______________________________

This is really short and really stupid and I'm sorry, lol.

xBreHoran