Chapter 1 - Daddy's Off Limits

• Dedicated to Asmita [My PetuniANA <3]

A/N: This is my first story ever on Wattpad, so I'm treading murky waters. If you have any feedback, please comment! Also, If you have any questions regarding the story, please don't hold back! Also, please read the A/N at the end.

Chapter 1

Skye POV

The incessant bleeping of the alarm clock jolted me awake. I groaned in irritation, switched it off and looked at it, dead serious. "If you were a person, I would punch you in the face." I paused for a moment, squinting, "Actually it doesn’t matter either way. It's a big day today, so you're off the hook. For now" I then proceeded to stare the evil alarm clock down until I heard a muffled snort behind me. I whipped my head back to see Eric Lee shaking with laughter. Eric Lee. Best Friend, Housemate, and right now, Bane of my Existence. I narrowed my eyes at him. He took deep breaths trying to control his laughter. I rolled my eyes "It's not that funny, Ric!"  

He looked as if he was holding back laughter. "Skye. You were staring down an alarm clock. Need I say more?"

 I huffed with indignation, "Shut up, Ric"

Eric rolled his eyes and smirked, "You know you love me, Tate. Now get up. We have to leave in 20 minutes" 

"No, we have an hour"

Eric sighed. "Anastasia Skye Tate, you just had a staredown with a bloody alarm clock and reading the time didn’t occur to you?"

I blinked. Twice. Then I looked over to the Evil Alarm Clock. It was 7.40 pm. I had 20 minutes. Well, shit.

 I groaned and got out of bed. As much as I enjoyed kicking serious ass, I needed some sleep. Which everyone would have understood....had they known that my nights were occupied by something other than sleep. No. Not sex. Well, sometimes sex but never at the house. What? I was 19 years old, and by no means a saint. Relationships weren't my thing. Vulnerability most definitely wasn't my thing. I shook off thoughts of what happened all those years ago and headed to my closet to grab my stuff.  I change into our regulation 'uniform' [Black tank top and leggings, basically], grab my gear and go downstairs. 

"Took you long enough”, said a husky voice as I walked down. 

"Sorry about that. I got in a fight with my alarm clock." This elicited an amused giggle from Ly. Or, Lyanna Clarke.  There are 6 of us in the house, 3 of us are girls, me included. Lyanna is the blonde bombshell of the group. 5'6", with gold flecked hazel eyes, killer curves and a raspy, husky voice; she is basically every boy’s wet dream. Blair Serrano is 5'3”, tiny by all standards, but damn she’s feisty. She has dark brown hair, and eyes are almost the same colour. And then there is me. Anastasia Skye Tate. Most people just call me Skye. I tower over Ly and B, at 5'10". I'm also super skinny, probably because I practice through the night like the sleep deprived, workaholic maniac that I am. Don’t get me wrong, I'm not anorexic or anything. I eat like a pig. I just work it off quickly. I have black hair that tumbles down my back. I refuse to cut it. People call me 'strikingly beautiful' but I never really understood what that meant. I guess it was the eyes. They were this strange shade of silvery violet. Not that I'm bragging, but my death glare was NOT something you would want to face. None of us were fighters by the looks of it, but we were good at this. This was our element. 

Eric, Aiden and Nate walked in with their stuff. I admit, it was an impressive sight. All of them were tall, at 6 feet. Eric looked lanky but his biceps and abs would make David Beckham jealous. He was of Asian ethnicity, and he damn the boy could dance. It was like he didn’t have bones. He went to the academy, majoring in dance. Blair was majoring in musical theatre. Ly and Nate were majoring in drama. Aiden and I were majoring in music theory and composition. We all got into the academy on partial scholarship. We all lived in the house so we didn’t need boarding facilities and rest of the tuition was paid with the money we got from fight club and....never mind. I dint realize I was staring in their direction until Nate smirked, "Like what you see?"